Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU), formerly known as the University of Bikaner, is a public university located in Bikaner, Rajasthan. Established in 2003, the university offers various UG, PG, and Doctorate courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, Management, and Law.
The university also offers various BCA, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses in multiple areas under the Center of Entrepreneurship & Skill Development. MGSU offers a comprehensive range of courses and focuses on interactive teaching and research work. Admission to MGSU is made through an entrance test which is conducted by the university itself.
MGSU University is one of the oldest universities in Rajasthan. It has been approved by UGC and is an affiliating university to more than 350 colleges. The university serves as a milestone in the evolution of higher education in the state of Rajasthan. It offers several courses at the UG, PG, and Diploma level. Since it is a public university run by the state government, the fee is quite affordable for most of the courses. The university thus provides quality education and excellent facilities at a low fee rate.
- The university aims to impart an understanding of the regional, national as well as international perspectives in the students at its urban campus.
- MGSU also offers a library with the latest books and reading material and high-speed internet facility on the campus to cater to the various needs of the students.
- Female students are also provided with hostel facilities along with transportation for the ease of commute.
- The eligibility criteria for admission to MGSU differs as per the course of choice.
- The university also offers campus placement opportunities to students in their final year of study.
Check Out: Rajasthan PTET 2020
MGSU 2020 entrance exam for admissions to various courses will start in the 1st week of July. The candidates are required to fill an online application form on the official website of the university for admission to various UG and PG courses. The candidates have to submit a separate application form for each subject and pay a tentative application fee amount that differs according to the course alongside the application form.
- The expected Date for the MGSU 2020 examination is in the 1st week of July.
- Interested students are required to visit the official website of MGSU, mgsubikaner.ac.in, to fill an application form.
- A candidate will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid out by the university guidelines to sit for the MGSU 2020 examination.
- The documents required for admission will differ as per the concerned department.
MGSU results can be checked on the official website of MGSU University. The university releases a merit list with the names of the students who have passed the entrance exam and are eligible to take admission in its various courses. The students whose names appear in the merit list will have to appear for an interview which will be conducted by the university itself.
- MGSU releases the merit list with the names of the selected candidates in a PDF format, which must be downloaded and printed by the students for future reference.
- The merit list includes the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, category, gender, and percentage scored.
- The selected candidates have to report for a counseling round to the assigned counseling center at the given date and time.
- Admission to the university for the course selected will be made on a merit basis according to the university admission policy.
Candidates can check the MGSU 2019 result by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of MGSU.
- Click on the link available for the merit list of various courses.
- Download the Merit list and check your name and result.
Check Out: Top BBA Colleges in India
MGSU Admit Card
Maharaja Ganga Singh University or MGSU admit card has been released online on its official website. The MGSU admit card can only be downloaded by the eligible students who have submitted the admission form along with the fees before the due date. The candidates are required to carry the admit card on the day of the entrance exam to the examination center.
- Eligible candidates have to appear to the examination center as per the schedule mentioned in the time table.
- The candidates can download the admit card from the official website and print it.
- The admit cards are made available 15-20 before the date of the entrance exam.
MGSU Bikaner was previously known as the University of Bikaner. MGSU is now a well-known university for its high-quality education and learning experience. Located in Rajasthan, the university has an urban campus that makes it an attractive option for the aspiring students.
It holds a prestigious position in Western Rajasthan, for delivering excellent learning experience and has done remarkable evolution in the field of education. The University aims at conducting research and educating the students for a better understanding of the unique issues affecting the local region.
- The University was established in 2003 under the University of Bikaner Act, 2003.
- In the present, the Governor of Rajasthan, Shri Khayal Singh, is the chancellor of MGSU.
- The university has faculties of Commerce and Management, Science, Arts, Social Sciences, Law, and Education.
- The different departments conduct various competitions, seminars, and co-curricular activities to keep the students engaged in a friendly yet competitive environment.
Check Out: Top universities in India
MGSU Time Table
MGSU time table includes dates for the release of application forms, the Last Date to submit the forms, the Date of examination, etc. MGSU releases the time table to the exam for admission to its various UG and PG courses. Students can download the time table from the official website of MGSU.
- Visit the official website
- Click on ‘Timetable’ under the ‘Examination’ tab on the home page.
- Click on the download link for the desired examination.
- The time table for the examination will be displayed on the screen. The candidate can download it for future reference.
Check Out: VMOU (Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University)
Admission to the university is conducted through an offline entrance exam conducted by the university. The exam is conducted every year in July for admission to its various courses. It is, however, important to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria for each course before applying. The basic eligibility criteria for all the college under MGSU are passing the 10+2 examinations. The selection is made based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- The entrance exam is conducted offline.
- It is an objective type exam, i.e., it has MCQs from various topics prescribed in the syllabus.
- For admission to M.Phil. And Ph.D. programs, the university conducts MPCET, Combined Entrance Test.
- No entrance exam is held for admission to PG courses at MGSU.
The important dates for MGSU Examination are:
|Release of MGSU 2019 Application form||Last Week of May 2019|
|Last Date for filling the MGSU Application Form online||Last Week of June 2019|
|Last Date for submission of documents||Last Week of June 2019|
|Date of Examination||In the month of July|
|Declaration of Merit List||Last week of July/ First Week of August 2019|
MGSU Exam Form
Candidates can fill the MGSU exam form for various courses separately online. The form should be filled and submitted before the due date. Candidates are required to submit a printed copy of the duly filled form for admission to UG/PG/Diploma courses along with the application fee receipt and relevant documents at the concerned department of the university.
The management goes through all the documents, and the admission of the candidate can be canceled if any of the documents are found to be incorrect or inaccurate.
- The candidates that find themselves eligible for admission according to the university guidelines may apply online by filling the application form.
- The form should be filled with all the mandatory details in the prescribed manner.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit the form after checking the details.
- Pay the application fee through online mode and print the application form for admission purposes.
The registration process for MGSU admissions starts in May through the university website. Although the admission process is conducted through an entrance exam by the university, the final selection is made based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam and the interview round.
Qualified applicants in all the rounds are considered for admission to the desired course. The candidates then are called for a counseling round.
- Qualified candidates in both the rounds are considered and called by the university for the document verification process.
- Candidates can choose to pursue B.Ed., B.P.Ed., PG Diploma, and Certificate courses offered by the affiliated colleges of MGSU.
- The university offers admission to all the PG courses based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- For admission to a PG Diploma course, the candidate must have a graduation degree in the relevant area of study.
- The university also offers admission to NRI/international students. Sponsored students and wards of university’s employees, for whom 20% of the total seats are reserved.
Ans. Candidates can check the MGSU 2019 result by following the given steps:
1. Visit the official website of MGSU.
2. Click on the link available for the merit list of various courses.
3. Download the Merit list and check your name and result.
Ans. For revaluation in MGSU, all the students need to apply for
MGSU Copy Rechecking Form 2020. He/she can get the form on the official website of MGSU. Fill the form before the last date
for MGSU Rechecking Form 2020.