Education in Ukraine has a very long tradition but also the reputation of the Ukrainian education system has suffered a lot due to increased quality problems. Ukraine’s economic crisis of the 1990s has led to a decline in the financing of Education that also includes research and development.
The MBBS in Ukraine is blooming and glooming since 2014 due to its systematic and disciplined pedagogy. Ukraine is a country that consists of a number of various courses and that too at affordable prices. Students who pursue MBBS from Ukraine are eligible to apply for the jobs in all parts of the world. The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years which consists of knowledgeable Lectures and Practical education.
Top 10 Universities in Ukraine for MBBS:
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical academy
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of Uafm Kiev
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Ternopil National Medical university
Also Read: MBBS Full Form
- Students should be of at least 17 years old.
- Indian student’s age should correspond with the NEET Eligibility age.
- Students should have passed 12th class with science subjects including English.
- They should have scored at least 50 % of marks in their 12th boards.
- Students who belong to SC/ST/OBC Category should have scored 40% in their 12th examination.
- International Students must have their Visa and Passport.
- Indian students must have their MCI certificates.
- Students must have NEET-UG qualifications.
- First of all students have to fill the admission form of their preferred University.
- Then the next step is to submit the admission form with the scanned copies of the required documents.
- After that, the students will receive their letter of confirmation about their admission.
- Students should start the visa work after receiving the letter.
Also Read: MBBS
The required documents are as follows:
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Valid Passport
- Student visa
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Bank statements
- Offer Letter from the University
- NEET mark sheet
- Passport size photos
- Medical Reports, if needed
Also Read: Genetic Engineering
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
There are a lot and many advantages of pursuing MBBS from Ukraine and because of these reasons and factors Ukraine is becoming one of the most famous destinations for Pursuing MBBS.
Some of the top reasons are listed below:
- One of the best parts of Pursuing MBBS from Ukraine is that it is accepted worldwide.
- Ukraine provides high life standard and that too at a low price.
- The Universities of Ukraine offer airport Pickup.
- Ukraine deliver high-class education and also the literacy rate is 100%
- The Universities of Ukraine have a superior quality infrastructure.
- The expenses of education in Ukraine are much lower than in other countries.
- The security of students is taken care of by both the university and the government.
- It also provides huge opportunities for internships.
Yes, MBBS in Ukraine is a great option
Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Ukraine
Countries with the cheapest MBBS are:
2. The Philippines