Australia Student Visa Interview
If you wish to Study in Australia, you would need to apply for and get a Student Visa. The visa guidelines for Australian Student visa have changed and a Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) has been initiated from July 1, 2016, onwards.
As per the new visa guidelines implemented by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Australian Government, all students planning to study in Australia need to apply for a Visa under Subclass 500 with effect from July 1, 2016.
Applications prior to July 1, 2016, were accepted under different subclasses. Recent changes have combined the erstwhile subclasses 571 - 576 under this subclass 500. So, students that are planning to apply to any of the sectors need to apply for a Student Visa under Subclass 500 w.e.f. July 1, 2016.
Cost of Australia Study Visa
The approximate cost of Australia Study Visa is AU$575 which needs to be paid by the student at the time of filing the application for the student visa. The student visa is filed once the fee is paid along with the completed application form and the result of approval or denial is made available to the students.
For obtaining an Australian student visa, you must be having complete documents with you. You will have to ensure that you have the complete documents for the filing of the Australian Study Visa.
- Australian student visa application form- Accurately Filled
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of Enrolment or Offer Letter
- Financial proof documents
- Health insurance cover
- Scorecard of English proficiency tests such as IELTS or PTE
- Criminal record check
- Passport-sized photographs
How to Apply for Australia Study Visa?
You can begin your visa application after receiving the offer letter from an educational institution in Australia.
There are certain steps that you need to follow.
- Apply for Admission in Australian College/University and then receive the admission confirmation letter from them.
- Evidence of Financial Support needs to be shown. You should collect the complete documents and ensure that they are correct.
- Pay Tuition Fee and get Confirmation of Enrolment which will make you qualified, to begin with, the procedure of Australia student visa.
- Undertake Medical Examination by selecting a specialist as indicated by your accommodation.
- File your Visa Application online by submitting the necessary documents and then pay for your visa application charges through Mastercard and present the Visa Application.