The Karnataka PUC board constrains auxiliary training in the territory of Karnataka. It oversees the different exercises, for example, formulating the courses of study, directing the assessments, presenting prospectus, allowing acknowledgment to schools, and giving the essential help to all the optional instruction foundations under its purview. Karnataka Board has discharged the second PUC load up test time table on fourth November 2019. Understudies who are not ready to clear the Karnataka second PUC assessments 2020 will apply for beneficial tests
The pre-college course or pre-degree course (PUC or PDC) is a middle of the road course (which is known as 10+2) of two years’ term, led by state instruction organizations or sheets in India. An individual wanting admission to an Indian college must pass this course, which can be considered as a degree connect the course to get ready understudies for college training.
Check Out: Karnataka State Eligibility Test
The PU or pre-university course (PUC or PDC) is an intermediate course of a duration of two years. It is conducted by the state of education institutions or boards in India.
PU course is also known as the Plus-two course. A candidate who seeks admission to an Indian University must pass this course, only then can be considered as a degree course to prepare the students for university education.
Karnataka PUC Board
The department of PUC Board is the state government education boards of India. Karnatak Pu Board was established back in the year 1966 and it contains more than 2770 board exam centers in the state of Karnataka.
This year it is expected that the Karnataka PUC board will conduct the second year pre-education final examination from 1st week of 4th March to 23rd March 2020. The result for the same will be announced in the first week of April 2020 on the official website of the Karnataka PUC board.
Check Out: Karnataka State Open University
Karnataka 2nd PUC Board 2021
Karnataka 2nd PUC Exam for 12th class students will be conducted by the Department of Pre-University education. For getting Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2021, students need to visit the website and download it.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Board 2021 Time Table
Karnataka 2nd PUC timetable will be released in the coming November 2020. The exam is expected to be conducted in March 2021. Check the timetable below.
|History, Physics, Basic Maths||March 2021|
|Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Arabic, French||March 2021|
|Karnatak, Music, Hindustani Music||March 2021|
|Logic, Geology, Home Science||March 2021|
|Political Science, Statistics||March 2021|
|Information Technology, Automobile Retail, Health Care, Beauty, and Wellness||March 2021|
|Logic, Geology, Education, Science||March 2021|
|Business Studies, Sociology, Chemistry||March 2021|
|Economics, Biology||March 2021|
|Optional Kannada, Accountancy, Mathematics||March 2021|
|Psychology, Electronics, Computer Science||March 2021|
Check Out: KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)
Karnataka PUCBoard Rules and Regulations
In this one can find the rules and regulations of the PUC Karnataka Board. Candidates can also search for the rules and regulations in the google itself.
- The title and commencement- These rules may be called the Karnataka Pre University Education( Academic, Registration, Administration and Grant-in-aid, etc.,) Rules, 2006.
- They shall come into force from the date of the publication in the Official Gazette.
- ‘Department’ means the Department of Pre-University Education in Karnataka.
- ‘Optional Subjects’ means any combination of four subjects specified in Schedule-I
- ‘Schedule’ means Schedule appended to these rules.
- ‘Subject’ means a subject to study specified in Schedule II and taught in a Pre University college in accordance with the syllabus as may be specified by the department by notification.
- ‘Section’ means, unless it refers specifically to a section in a college, a section of the Act;
- Classification & Procedure for Establishment of Pvt Pre University Colleges
- Classification of PUC Colleges- the PUC colleges shall be classified as Govt PU colleges, Local Authority PU colleges, Private aided PU, and Private unaided PU colleges.
- The Private aided and unaided Pre University colleges which are functioning on the commencing dates of these rules shall be categorized into the following groups:
- Category A: PUC college with own land and building as specified in rule 4 and with a full supplement of teaching and non-teaching staff as specified in rule 8 of rule 4.
- Category B: PUC college with their own land and building but not with sufficient land and building as required under rule 4 and with the full strength of teaching and nonteaching staff as specified in sub-rule 8 of rule 4.
- Category C: PUC college without their own land and building and located in an unsuitable insufficient building but with the full strength of teaching and nonteaching staff as specified in sub-rule 8 of rule 4.
- Procedure for establishing a new private PUC College
- A registered managing committee which is intending to establish a PUC college shall intimate its intention to do so to the Director, in Form-I along with a fee of Rs.500. The director shall record such intimation in a register kept in Form II and thereafter issue a letter of intent to the managing committee within thirty days from the date of intimation from the managing committee.
- b. Upon receipt of the letter of intent, the managing committee intending to establish a PU college shall-
* within one year from the date of the letter of intent, acquire a minimum of 25000 Sq.ft of land on which it intends to construct the college building including the principal’s chambers, classrooms, library, etc.,
* within three years from the date of letter intent construct on the said land a building with the facilities and rooms which shall have a corridor or a veranda of at least 8ft width abutting the entrance to the room.
PUC Result 2020
The results for the year 2020 for PUC Board will be released by the first week of April. So, all the candidates appearing for the March examinations can now check their result details from this page. The results too will be declared on the official website itself.
Below are the steps on how you can check your results:
- The first step is that the candidates/students need to click on the official website to check the result.
- Then you will see a new page with the login window that has appeared on the screen.
- Now on this page, the candidates need to submit their registration number in the login space provided.
- Then finally you will see the result has appeared on your screen. The students can even download it.
Check Out: Vidyasiri Scholarships for OBC Students
PUC Board Website
On the official website of the PUC Board Karnataka, the candidates can find all the relevant details. The 2nd PUC hall ticket Karnataka has been released in the official website for this year. Here I have attached the link for the official website of the PUC website: www.pue.kar.nic.in.
- The department of Pre University Education, Karnataka as already released the second PUC hall ticket 2020 in the month of Feb 2020.
- The exams for the second PUC will start from 4th March 2020.
- The candidates n download the admit card or the 12th class examination from the official website at www.pue.kar.nic.in.
PUC Karnataka Exam Helpline/Contact Number
The department of PUC Education, Karnataka has re-activated their national helpline program this year as a continuing service for the benefit of the candidates/students and for the benefit of the parents too.
The department of PUC Education, Karnataka helpline number is 080 -23083900 on which the students or the parents can call between 8 am to 8 pm with the queries related to the exams.
PUC Karnataka Board Director
IAS Officer Chakravarthi Mohan has been appointed as the director of the department of pre-university education and executive director of the Karnataka Examination Authority. Rashmi V Mahesh, who had held this position has been shifted and appointed as the secretary, RDPR department, panchayat raj.
Check Out: ePASS Karnataka
Check Out: KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)
PUCBoard Department of Pre- University Education
The department of PUC , the government of Karnataka is the organization for the implementation of higher education in the state. They function under the Department of Primary & Secondary Education. There are 1202 Government Pre University colleges, 637 Aided Pre University colleges, 1936 Unaided PUC colleges, 165 bifurcated PU colleges, and 13 Corporation PU colleges.
After the tenth standard, every year about 10 lakhs students enroll in the 2 years PUC courses. The courses that are offered by the department are broadly classified under the categories of Humanities, Science and Commerce.
There are 23 subjects, 11 languages and 50 combinations in the PUC curriculum. In 2010-11 there were 4,46,185 students in Humanities in I and II PUC, 2,47,421 students in Science section in I and II PUC and 2,77,189 students in Commerce in I and II PUC.
PUC Time Table Karnataka 2020
The PUC Time Table Karnataka 2020 comprises of subtleties, for example, the day of the test, date of the test, and span of the test for that particular paper. These moment subtleties help the understudies in getting ready for the false test before the genuine test.
This can additionally assist them with practicing and plan for the various test preceding the test in a comparative example. Additionally, the understudies can devise an organized arrangement wherein they can show up the Karnataka second PUC Exam.
How To Check PUC Time Table?
- Stage 1: Visit the official site for Karnataka second PUC
- Stage 2: Click on the Examinations area
- Stage 3: Click on the second PUC time table connection
- Stage 4: Download the time table for additional reference
The Department of Pre University Education has likewise discharged the expense installment due date for the repeater applicants. The official warning for the equivalent is additionally accessible on the official site.
Check Out: KPSC Thulasi
PU Board Marking Pattern
Like a few different sheets, Kar PU Board Syllabus for the second PUC contains subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Languages, and different subjects.
The subjects will rely upon the stream, which will be picked by the understudy. Understudies ought to show up for at least two language papers (Category I) and four center stream papers (Category II), and passing criteria for each subject will be at least 30%. Understudies ought to likewise score a total of 35% in every class of subjects, i.e., dialects and center subjects.
PUC Previous Question Papers (pue.kar.nic.in)
From the beneath given second PUC Karnataka Model Question Papers, up-and-comers can gather significant inquiries and set them up well. Likewise, applicants can increase total information regarding the matter wherein they were slacking.
Likewise, all the applicants should and ought to set up given second PUC Karnataka Model Question Papers to pick up the best score in the assessment that is the most noteworthy imprints/grades. What’s more, hopefuls must prepare to take the assessment directed by the authorities of the Department of Pre University Examination, Karnataka.
Check Out: ICSE Board
Courses After PUC
Understudies who have finished the PUC in the science stream can join up with master qualification courses in nursing, drug store, farming, building, or medication. They can likewise select for an unadulterated sciences B.Sc. Admission to these courses relies on marks scored in PUC tests directed by the organizations or by the state board.
Understudies who prevail in the trade stream may take a crack at an alumni Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Management degree program at an Indian college.
The individuals who have passed expressions of the human experience stream PUC can select to read for a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) or Diploma in Education (DEd), Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), or might be admitted to professional projects in style plan — offered by the National Institute of Fashion Design (NIFT) — or attire and knitwear producing.
Check Out: SEB Exam (State Examination Board)
PUC Board Paper Model Paper
The students who are preparing for II PUC Board Examination can enhance their preparation by downloading the Kar 2nd PUC Mock Test Paper 2020. Practicing these types of tests will help the students to prepare for the examination in a better way. The students can even check their performance by Downloading the Kar 2nd PUC Model Question Paper 2020 Solutions provided by the experts.
The model paper 2020 is now available in the website, PUC Karnataka Board has been announced PUC Public examination time table soon, the students can download Kar II PUC Previous Question Paer and Solved Question Paper which is helpful in their studies and getting support for more marks in the examinations.
Karnataka PUC Board Migration Certificate
The student has to fill out a form to get the migration certificate and pay some fees. They need to fill in some details like name, father’s name, name of the institution, the reason for migration, address, etc.,
Below given are the procedure or the steps on how you can get migration certificate from Karnataka PUC board:
- Print out the migration certificate application form.
- Get the signature and seal of your department HOD or College Principal after filling out the form.
- Then get a no due certificate from your department office.
- Take Xerox copies of the marks card.
- Then get a DD addressed to Finance Officer, Bangalore University and then get a challan from the Finance Office.
- Submit the documents to the authorised person of Pariksha Bhavan.
PUC Board Revaluation
The results for the Karnataka 2nd PUC board exams have been declared. For those students who do not contend with the score obtained in the 2nd PUC, exams can always apply for revaluation and totaling.
- Candidates who are opting for further education need not wait for revaluation results.
- The students who have failed to pass the exams need not wait for revaluation results to apply for supplementary exams.
- In case a student scores more than the prescribed marks or scores less than the prescribed marks, the modified marks will be announced on the department website.
- There is no fee applicable for revaluation
- The results for totaling will be hosted on the department website daily.
PUC Board Complaint
One can contact the helpline number for queries related to the exams. Candidates or the students who have some complaints regarding the exams or the board can directly complain in the query registration site. There the candidate or the student having a complaint has to fill in his/her details and then complain about the matter.
Ans. The name of the Karnataka PUC board in Karnataka State Secondary Education Examination Board and it is the Indian state education board of Karnataka.
Ans. The PUC or pre-university course is an intermediate course of a duration of two years. It is conducted by the state of education institutions or boards in India.
This course is also known as the Plus-two course. A candidate who seeks admission to an Indian University must pass this course, only then can be considered as a degree course to prepare the students for university education.
Ans. IAS Officer Chakravarthi Mohan has been appointed as the director of the department of pre-university education and executive director of the Karnataka Examination Authority. Rashmi V Mahesh, who had held this position has been shifted and appointed as the secretary, RDPR department, panchayat raj.
Ans. The results for the Karnataka 2nd PUC board exams have been declared. For those students who do not contend with the score obtained in the 2nd PUC, exams can always apply for revaluation and totaling.
1. Candidates who are opting for further education need not wait for revaluation results.
2. The students who have failed to pass the exams need not wait for revaluation results to apply for supplementary exams.
3. In case a student scores more than the prescribed marks or scores less than the prescribed marks, the modified marks will be announced on the department website.
4. There is no fee applicable for revaluation
5. The results for totaling will be hosted on the department website daily.