Canada Student Visa
Indian students have an increasing eagerness to go in steady volumes for pursuing higher studies in Canadian Universities. Whilst going to Canada by securing admission into the elite institutions there requires you to have an excellent academic record in the past, the important thing is to get permission by means of a Study Permit to be able to relocate there.
Students wishing to take up any professional, vocational or academic training at the Universities, colleges, and Institutions of Canada require a legally sanctioned student permit before they can enter Canada. The Study Permit can be availed once you reach Canada, however, the prior process requires you to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa which is sanctioned and certified by the Canadian High Commission and is further facilitated by the Visa Application Centres, as happens in most countries.
Study in Canada Cost
In order to avail the Study Permit in Canada, it costs around CAD$ 150, which roughly equals to about INR 7,845 as per the current exchange rate. This information can be taken from the CIC Website in the case of any changes in the current fiscal year fees.
Both online and offline options are available for Canadian Visa Applications. Thus, the official payment of fees can be processed both via the online mode (by using a credit card, debit card or MasterCard/Visa) or offline mode directly in the Visa Application Center, which can be done only in the form of cash. In case the payment is being made through the demand draft, it must be drawn in favor of the “High Commission of Canada” in Indian Rupees.
Post getting confirmation in the form of a college acceptance letter, the applicant can begin with the process of visa application, which can be in and around June in case he/she is aiming for intake in September.
Following are the documents that are generally required:
- Proof of Acceptance from the University/Institution you had applied for.
- A Valid Passport
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
- Proof of Funds
How to Apply for Canada Study Visa?
You can begin your visa application after receiving the offer letter from an educational institution in Australia.
There are certain steps that you need to follow.
- Apply for Admission in Australian College/University and then receive the admission confirmation letter from them.
- Evidence of Financial Support needs to be shown. You should collect the complete documents and ensure that they are correct.
- Pay Tuition Fee and get Confirmation of Enrolment which will make you qualified, to begin with, the procedure of Australia student visa.
- Undertake Medical Examination by selecting a specialist as indicated by your accommodation.
- File your Visa Application online by submitting the necessary documents and then pay for your visa application charges through Mastercard and present the Visa Application.