After the MBA, the courses are for further specialization in different fields like Marketing and HR. A course after MBA is beneficial for those who want to go for a doctorate course. Also, most of the courses after MBA HR is for getting a good job in a high profile company. There are some courses in which you gain extra knowledge of business ethics.
- There are some diploma courses and certificate courses for the students who want to continue studies after MBA HR.
- Also, there are different part-time courses and distance education.
- The courses after MBA HR gives your degree a better scale and great job opportunities.
- The one can go for PhD for doing a job as a lecturer.
Source: R3ciprocity Team
Jobs Oriented Courses
In today’s world, the company wants the employee who can give the best work to them and fulfil their expectations. There are some short term courses which will update you about the real world new technologies and latest trends. You will get know about the scenario and this will develop your skills and knowledge more. There are some advantages of job oriented courses.
- This will Boost up your career growth.
- These short-term courses will be helpful at that time when you are standing in a competition for taking the promotion. This will give you an advantage.
- This will convert your interest in the job. You can choose a course of your favourite hobby so that you get an interest in doing the course.
- The short-term courses will give the right knowledge about the jobs in depth in whatever field you want to enter.
- These courses are a great start for learning new things, new technologies and the latest trends which are present in the world.
- By doing these courses you can open many options for yourself. You can able to enter many jobs in different fields.
Also Read: Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Job Oriented Courses after MBA
The degree of Post-graduation will always be a beneficial factor to anyone’s educational qualification. But sometimes only post-graduation degree is not enough to kick start your career. There should be something else which will give more advantage all over the future.
- There are some short-term courses which you can do after an MBA.
- These courses are can be done while doing a job that is online courses.
- This will give your degree a good base and also gives you a good start in your career.
- This will enhance your skills and get boost up your knowledge about the latest scenario.
- This will open your entry in many different fields.
Job Oriented Courses after MBA HR
MBA in HR is itself that post-graduation degree which will give better job opportunities. But if anyone wants to get more knowledge and add an extra advantage in their degree then they can opt for these short-term courses.
- Certified Talent Management Practitioner Program- This course will give you knowledge and skills in handling the entire force of the company. After doing this course you will be able to handle all the jobs.
- SAP HR Certification– The full form of SAP is System Application and Products in Data Processing. The course gives you training in business products and services. This also includes computer-based management software learning.
- Society for Human Resource Management Certification– This course will get ready you and trained you for highly competitive situations as well as handling extreme work-pressure in HR troubles.
Also Read: MBA Study Material
Jobs after MBA
The candidates with an MBA degree are in demand and this demand is increasing day by day. The jobs for MBA student is not less but you have to score good marks on your MBA degree. There are some jobs which are at the top of an MBA student.
- Chief Technology Officer– The Chief Technology Officer oversees all the aspects of the technical department of the company. They manage the technological team.
- Computer and Information System Manager– The person will manage the computer-related activities of the company and the development of computer networks.
- Financial Manager– The person oversees the financial activities and transaction activities of the company. They work with cash related activities and manage all the cash related transactions.
- Health Service Manager– The company hire Health Service Manager so that their healthcare business run smoothly. They oversee the work of doctors, technical department as well as clerical workers.
- Information Technology (IT) Director– They secure the company’s information technology.
Courses in MBA
There are different types of courses in MBA which available in top Business Schools. There is a list of some courses in MBA.
- Decision Sciences– This will help you to make a critical decision for the company to solve unexpected problems.
- Economics and Social Sciences- In this you will learn different subjects like International Finance, Monetary Policy, Economic growth and many more.
- Entrepreneurship– In this, you will learn the theoretical perspectives with a wide range of research methods and tools.
- Finance and Accounting– This will develop your financial and accounting skills.
- Marketing– In this, you will study Business marketing, Services marketing, Sales and Distribution management etc.
Types of Jobs after MBA
The MBA can be done in different fields like HR, Finance, Marketing etc. There are differently typed of jobs after MBA-
- Banking and Finance job
- Information System Management job
- Investment Banking
- Data analytics
Which Course is best in MBA
The specialization in MBA means to study in a particular business domain. There are top 5 best courses in MBA-
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Information Technology (IT)
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Operations Management
Certification Courses in HR after MBA
The certification in any course will give you an extra advantage in the job and also during a job at the time of promotion. Some position in the company only requires certification in any course. There are some certificate courses in HR.
- Professional in Human resource
- Senior Professional in Human Resource
- SHRM Certified professional
- SHRM Senior certified professional
- Associate Professional in Human Resource
Courses after MBA Marketing
After completing MBA in Marketing you can do some short-term or PG diploma courses. This will give you a proper job and a better opportunity. There some courses after MBA in Marketing.
- Post-Graduation development in Marketing management.
- PG Diploma in Capital Marketing Management.
- Company Secretary
- Program in Certified Bank manager.
- Fellow Program in Management.