The MPTAAS stands for Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System. The MPTAAS is the Post-matric scholarship scheme. This is the online application for Medical and Engineering courses. The Tribal Welfare Department conducts the Scholarship scheme of MPTAAS.
The Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation system scholarship is for backward classes students. The online mode of the application of the scholarship scheme helps the people to get and apply for the scholarship in a short period.
Check Out: MP Scholarship: The Best Support to Students
The www.tribal.mp.gov.in is the official website of MPTAAS on which the applicant can apply for the scholarship directly. There is an MPTAAS form available on the website which the applicant needs to fill properly.
The applicant needs to fill in all the details which are required. The official website usually opens in the Hindi language, but there is an option for the English language too. The applicant just needs to visit the website, and he/she will find all the details on the website.
MPTAAS education portal provides details of the information about the scholarship scheme. The education portal of MPTAAS provides you the notifications about the scholarships and transfers.
The official website of the education portal of MPTAAS is www.educationportal.mp.gov.in. The applicant gets knowledge about the variety of fields like enrollment for a scholarship, academic quality, management system, hostel facilities, institutes, etc.
- The education portal of MPTAAS is a common online platform for all stakeholders.
- Provides details about the Online School Management Information System.
- Provides details about the Human Resource Management Information System.
- Information about the Village Education Register (VER).
- Provides details about the Civil Works Monitoring and Management System.
- Information about the activities going on in the schools.
- Notifications with SMS alerts regarding scholarships, online transfer, etc.
- About records and recognitions of different institutes.
- The information will be provided at both the district and state levels.
Madhya Pradesh MPTAAS is the “Post matric scholarship scheme” for the reserved class applicants. Tribal Welfare Department operates the scholarship.
- The scholarship is provided to the SC and ST students.
- The scholarship is for education.
- The department for the registration for the MPTAAS scholarship scheme is “Hitgrahi Profile Panjiyan.”
- Your aadhar card should be linked with the mobile number if doing registration with an aadhar card.
Read More: MHRD Scholarship
The scholarship scheme has some eligibility criteria which needs to follow:
- The MPTAAS scholarship scheme is for the students of 11th, 12th, colleges, and Ph.D. students.
- The scholarship is for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) students.
- The reserved classes are wishing to pursue their education in the Medical and Engineering field.
- The SC/ST students are eligible to cover with a full scholarship.
MPTAAS Criteria of Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of the MPTAAS scholarship scheme is as follows:
- The student should be of 11th, 12th, or college.
- The student should be reserved class SC/ST.
- The student should have the original proof of Madhya Pradesh resident.
- There is a restriction of income limit for the SC/ST students to get a full scholarship.
- The family income of the student should be INR 6 lakhs.
- The parents of the student are from non-governmental institutions.
Check Out: National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
The scholarship is for the backward class students. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide a scholarship for the students of Schedule Tribe. The state of the promotion of students is not good and low. The scholarship scheme lets the students join the mainstream and able to study properly.
The MPTAAS is offering various schemes that can be applied via online mode. One of the schemes is scholarship.
- The scholarship scheme is for the students of the reserved class.
- The scholarship scheme amount will be transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries of all departments.
- The objective of the scholarship is to provide education to all the students.
- There is also an MPTAAS mobile app launched by the department for the students.
- The students can take many benefits from the mobile app of the MPTAAS.
Read More: SC-ST Scholarships
MPTAAS Application Process
The application form for applying for the scholarship under MPTAAS is available on the official website. There are no application form fees for the scholarship. The students have to register themselves on the official website of the MPTAAS.
Steps that the students need to follow for applying for the MPTAAS scholarship scheme:
- The applicant needs to register on the official website of MPTAAS (www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS).
- The applicant who is new on the website needs to click on the “New Beneficiary Profile Registration” link.
- The registration form needs to be filled with all the required details, after completing the registration log in to your account.
- After logging, infill the remaining details on the form.
- Finally, Apply.
Read More: Minority Scholarships
MPTAAS Documents Required
There are some of the documents which are required while applying for the scholarship scheme under MPTAAS.
The documents which are required are as follow:
- Aadhaar card of the student and parents.
- Passing class certificate
- Caste certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passbook of bank account
Check Out: E-District Scholarship
MPTAAS Payment Distribution
The payment distribution for MPTAAS is divided according to the courses as per scholarship which is as follows:
|S. No.||GROUP||HOSTEL||DAY SCHOLAR|
|1||1st group – Graduate/ Postgraduate, Medical Engineering, Management M. Phil, Ph.D.||Rs. 1500||Rs. 550|
|2||2nd group – Graduate/ Post Graduate, business courses like B. Pharmacy, Nursing, etc.||Rs. 820||Rs. 530|
|3||3rd group – Graduate-level courses and courses not included in groups 1 and 2.||Rs. 570||Rs. 300|
|4||4th group – From class 1st to 12th||Rs. 380||Rs. 230|
Read More: Ashirwad Scholarship
The registration for MPTAAS is done via online mode. The Tribal affairs department of Madhya Pradesh started the process of registration on the official website.
The registration is for SC and ST students. The SC and ST students will be able to take advantage of the services of the department by doing the registration. The process of this registration is known as ‘Hitgrahi Profile Panjiyan”.
Check Out: Central Sector Scholarship
The applicants need to verify the aadhar number after completing the registration. The aadhar number is the main part of e-KYC. The e-KYC will be done on the official website portal.
There are two ways through which you can do e-KYC. One is through OTP (One-time password), and another is via bio-metric. The e-KYC process links your mobile number with your aadhar card. By doing this, you will get all the notifications on your mobile number via SMS alert.
Steps For e-KYC
There are the following steps through which you can do e-KYC which are as follows –
- Step 1: Go to the official website Portal 2.0
- Step 2: Now, enter the application ID.
- Step 3: Again, the type of application ID for confirmation.
- Step 4: Enter your Date of birth (DOB).
- Step 5: Enter the captcha code shows.
- Step 6: Submit the details by clicking the Verify details button.
Check out: Pre Matric Scholarship
MPTAAS App is under the computerization project. The beneficiaries can take advantage of various departmental schemes.
The information required for beneficiary profile registration:
- Aadhar number
- Digital caste certificate
- Domicile declaration
- Income declaration
Check out: SSP Scholarship
MPTAAS APP Download
The MPTAAS App can be downloaded on both PC and mobile phones.
- On mobile phones, you can download the app via play store or app store. For android mobiles, the MPTAAS app is available on the play store, and for iPhone, MPTAAS is available on the app store.
- For downloading the app on PC or MAC first, you need to download either BlueStacks or Andy on your PC or MAC and install it on your PC or MAC for further process.
- After finishing the installation process of BlueStacks or Andy on your PC or MAC, open the start menu, there is an option of BlueStack emulator.
- After opening the BlueStack emulator, link your Google account with it. This will redirect you to your play store account from where you can search the MPTAAS app and download it on your PC or MAC.
Check Out: Swami Vivekanand Scholarship
The MPTAAS transfers the amount of the scholarship via online mode directly in the account of the applicant. Once the online process of submission of the application is finished, the Online transfer order will begin for the amount of transfer. The MP Education Gyan Deep gives the update regularly about the transfer of the scholarship amount.
MPTAAS Online Transfer
The Tribal department of Madhya Pradesh will release the order of MPTAAS online transfer. After completion of online form submission, there is a date and time offer to the applicant for the online transfer of scholarship.
The online transfer order will be released on the Bhopal level. The update about the online transfer order will be given by MP education Gyan deep. The online transfer order will be released according to the different districts. The applicant should have the transfer (TR) number with them for online transfer.
Check Out: Prime Minister Research Fellowship
Ans. The registration is for SC and ST students. The SC and ST students will be able to take advantage of the services of the department by doing the registration. The process of this registration is known as ‘Hitgrahi Profile Panjiyan”
Ans. Madhya Pradesh MPTAAS Scholarship is the “Post matric scholarship scheme” for the reserved class applicants. Tribal Welfare Department operates the scholarship
Ans. MPTAAS Education Portal provides details of the information about the scholarship scheme. The education portal of MPTAAS provides you the notifications about the scholarships and transfers