SOURCE: Student Forum
How to get an Australia Student Visa?
Australia is quite famous for its open spaces of the outback bush, koalas, clean air and water, etc. and of course kangaroos. The truth is, Australia is not limited to it, and this country has so much more to offer than that, especially in the field of education. Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the world after the United States and the UK. Australia has eight of the top 100 universities in the world which makes it most admired and popular among the students. There are many reputed institutions for various courses. Read here about the best engineering colleges in Australia. These advantages make Australia an ideal destination for studying abroad. There are some requirements for obtaining a student visa in Australia.
How to get an Australia student Visa
This country is known for its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent high-quality education, and a high standard of living. Also, there are a number of scholarships available for studying there. Read here to know how to aid the funding of your studies in the country. Studying in Australia requires a student visa which a student has to obtain. There are several steps in the process of obtaining a visa.
How to apply Australia student Visa
In order to obtain an Australian student visa, you must be able to meet the Australian student visa requirements to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). Once you have met the requirements you shall further do the following:
• Fill the Australian student visa application form.
• Pay the visa application fee.
• Attend an interview.
• It is just simple as you buy something online the only thing is you have to keep in mind about some precautions while filling the Visa Application Form
• Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) or a Letter of Offer confirmation will be required to prove that if you have been accepted into a course registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions of Courses (CRICOS).
• Some money has to deposit towards your college fees. You can change course afterward to one of the same or a higher study level with the same visa.
• For changing course, You just need to apply for a new visa if you’re changing course to a lower level. So Please be aware to choose the course while filling the visa application form.
• Changing from a Ph.D. to a master’s is an exception.
How to check Australia student visa status
For checking your visa application form status you can logon to Australian Government VEVO homepage after opening the homepage you can follow the following steps-
• Step 1: Click on “check your visa details with VEVO” Upon clicking this, the inquiry screen opens up fill the necessary details.
• Step 2: Ensure to read all the terms, conditions, and government policies carefully before agreeing on them. Once this is done, click on the checkbox to accept them.
• Step 3: Check details for errors if any, refill the form by clicking a clear button.
• If all the details are entered correctly, click on the “submit” button. The VEVO copy can then be emailed, saved, or printed.
How to track Australia student Visa
If you have already submitted an application for a visa at the Australian Visa Application Centre and have received an acknowledgment with a tracking number. Tracking only provides information on the current location of the processing of your application and not on the exact stage of the application process.
• You can your application with the help of Reference Number (VLN Number) on the receipt received from the Visa Application Centre and your Date of Birth.
• If you have submitted your application ONLINE through IMMI Account, you are required to track your application through the Immi account only.
How to apply Australia student visa online
It is very easy to apply for an Australian student visa online you just have to follow some basic steps in order to start your visa application process. You can follow the following steps in order to make things much easier for you.
• Apply to a school in Australia and get a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) or a Letter of Offer confirmation. You may also have to deposit an amount towards your college fees while registering yourself under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions of Courses (CRICOS).
• Create an account with the Australian immigration authorities (https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login) to apply for the visa online.
• Make sure that all the needed documents would be in digital format.
• Complete your visa application online with the correct details.
• A medical check-up is required to show that you are in good health. This may not be a mandatory requirement for all. Attend an appointment with a doctor who has been approved by the Australian Immigration Department and gets a health certificate.
• Prepare a little for your visa application once you have completed your visa application form.
How long does Australian Student Visa take
Once you submit your application to the embassy, it takes a maximum of 3 weeks’ time to get your visa approval. The Australian VISA refusal rates for India is very low. So if all the documents are in place with the right finances, you are most likely to be in. In a general scenario, It only takes 7 days for the visa.
How to extend Australia student Visa
If you’re coming to the end of your time in Australia but want to continue your studies, there are lots of options to choose from for further education – and you don’t even have to leave the country. Whether you opt for a short course, to study another degree, take on a Master’s, or complete a Ph.D., you can apply for an extension of your student visa from within Australia make sure to submit your renewal application between four months and six weeks before it expires.
Before you apply to renew your student visa, you’ll need to collect all the relevant documents. For most students, this will include a new Confirmation of Enrolment letter (CoE) from the educational institution where you will be completing your further studies, an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy that covers you until the expiry date of your new student visa, your passport, a statement to satisfy the Genuine Temporary Entrant criteria, and evidence of financial resources to support yourself in Australia.
The Australian Government’s Document Checklist Tool is a great way to check what you’ll need to attach to your application.
The process is very much similar to the Visa application process for the new Visa application form.
How to cancel Australia student visa
• To cancel your student visa, you will need to complete form 1194 available online in Immi Account and email it to [email protected].
• It is recommended to only cancel your student visa once you have left Australia. Generally speaking, it can take roughly 2 – 4 weeks for immigration to get back to you and cancel your visa.
Australian Student Visa Age Limit
In Australia, there is no age limit for applying for a student visa. Before you turn into 50, you can apply for Student Visa Subclass 500. It enables you to spend up to 5 years for living and studying in Australia. Although you can work there for about 20 hours a week.
Australian Student Visa Requirements
Australian student visa requirements have to be fulfilled by you while filling the online application form for the visa. You will need –
• To command over the English language
• Sufficient funds
• To have no medical complications
• No criminal background .ie. not connected to any criminal activities.
IELTS and PTE band requirement for Australia Student Visa
• The DIBP website has enlisted eligibility tests, IELTS, Depending on the level of the course your score requirements will also vary.
• Proficiency in English both speaking and writing skills are required.
• The minimum IELTS band requirement for Australia PR is band 6 in all four language abilities, i.e. Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
• you need to score a minimum of 6.5 overall in IELTS, with no band less than 6.0 for your postgraduate options. And when you apply for your undergraduate options, you need to score a minimum of 6.0 overall in IELTS.
• In general- to study in Australia, you need to score a minimum of 6.5 overall in IELTS, with no band less than 6.0 for your postgraduate options. And when you apply for your undergraduate options, you need to score a minimum 6.0 overall in IELTS
• You require at least 60 points to apply for Australian skilled immigration program. On the off chance that you score over 50 and under 65 then you will be qualified to apply for Australian PR, yet this score doesn’t give you any focuses, you will anchor equipped English which is the negligible English dialect criteria to apply.
• Over 50 in PTE gives ‘zero’ for PR focuses count.
• The score of 65 or more, under 79 gives you 10.
• The score of 79 and more noteworthy gives you 20.
Australia Student Visa Financial Requirements
• You will have to prove that you can bare your expenses for the study in Australia. The amount you need has to meet the cost of living in Australia i.e. AU$19,830 for a year excluding the amount you need to cover your travel expenses and the college fees.
• In case you have any dependents like children or a spouse you will have to prove that you will be able to cover their expenses too. If your spouse is also supporting you financially you can show that also.
Australia student visa documents required
Through the DIBP website, you can double-check whether you have all the required documents or not. The website has a checklist feature which makes it easy for you to ensure that you have all your documents. The website will give you a list of documents that are required for specific circumstances.
The documents generally required to be submitted are
Australian student visa application form (157A)
• Biodata page (some students may be asked to physically provide their passport)
• Certificate of Enrolment or Letter of Offer
• Proof of sufficient funds
• Proof of health insurance cover
• English language proficiency test results
• Criminal record check results
• Passport-sized photographs (recent)
• After you have got all your documents ready, you have to scan them. After scanning the necessary documents you have to create an Immi Account and update, upload your detail.
Australia Student Visa Process
International students who are willing to study in Australia first need to apply for admission to an institution before applying for a student visa. There are a number of steps involved in this process including:
• Choosing the preferred course and institution
• Submitting an application to the institution
• Getting and accepting an offer letter
• Receiving electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
• Applying for Student Visa (Subclass 500), Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)
Australia Student Visa Fees in Indian Rupees
Australia student visa fees are different for a different class of visa you are applying, the fee with respect to the class is tabulated below-
|Visa Subclass||Note||Subsequent Temporary Charge||Base Charge||Additional Charge For 18+||Additional Charge Below 18||Total (INR)|
|Student visa of the Subclass 500||6a, 6b, and 6d||700 AUD||560 AUD||420 AUD||140 AUD||Rs.91,875|
|Student visa (a subsequent entry)||6e||700 AUD||560 AUD||420 AUD||140 AUD||Rs.91,875|
|Student visa of the subclass 500 – Defence sector or foreign affairs||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Student Guardian visa of the subclass 590||6c and 6d||700 AUD||560 AUD||Nil||Nil||Rs.63,606|
|Student visa of the subclass 500 – P.G. research field||Nil||560 AUD||Nil||Nil||Rs.28,269|
Australia Student Visa Processing Time
The student visa which is applied for post-graduation to Australia normally takes 45 days to 4 months. If you want your approval as a faster means to make sure you have submitted all the required documents properly and also need to meet with health and character requirements.
Processing times are dependent on a number of different factors including:
• Whether you have provided all necessary supporting documents when you lodge an application
• How well and how promptly you respond to requests for additional information
• How long it takes to complete any required checks on information you have provided to support your application
• How long it takes to receive additional information from areas outside the department – particularly in relation to health, character and national security.
• How many places are available in the Migration Programme.
• A decision to grant or refuse your visa application may be made based on the information and documentation that you provide at the time of lodgement.
Australian Student Visa processing Time after Medical
If you are applying as a temporary resident i.e. as a student it takes about 4 weeks to process your medical exam results. Processing times are impacted each month by changes in application volumes, seasonal peaks, complex cases, and incomplete applications. Processing times include applications lodged online and by paper. Where available, you should lodge your application online as it helps streamline processing arrangements.
You can view current processing times on the page for specific visa subclasses. You should check regularly to ensure you remain aware of the current processing times for your visa as these may change over time.
New rules for Australia Student Visa
NEW 870 PARENT VISA
The 870 parent visa allows parents to live temporarily in Australia for three years to five years without needing to depart the country.
The parent visa application fee is $5,000 for a visa of up to three years and $10,000 for a visa of up to five years. The fee can be paid in two parts with part one on application and part two prior grant of the 870 visas.
Australia Student Visa Conditions
• You cannot work more than 40 hours per fortnight commencing on a Monday and ending at the end of the second following Sunday when your course is in session (other than work, which has been registered as a part of the course). A fortnight means a period of 14 days.
• During vacation periods offered by your education provider, You can work for more than 40 hours per fortnight.
• if you are Pursuing a Masters by Research or Doctorate Course in Australian than there is no work limitation.
8202- MEET COURSE REQUIREMENTS
• Full-time enrolment is necessary for your course of study or training (unless you are a Foreign Affairs or Defence sponsored student or secondary exchange student.
8501 – MAINTAIN HEALTH INSURANCE
• One should compulsorily maintain their oversea student health cover (OSHC) during your stay in Australia.
8516 – MUST MAINTAIN ELIGIBILITY
• One should financially strong enough to maintain their stay and study in Australia i.e continue to satisfy the requirements for a grant of student visa.
8532 – < 18 APPROVE WELFARE
• Students who are younger than 18 years of age, you must have accommodation and support, and it should be maintained for the duration of your stay in Australia.
• To maintain your welfare you must stay with
• Your parent or legal custodian
• A relative who has been nominated by your parents or custodians who are aged over 21 and is of good character
• Have accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements in place that have been approved by your education provider.
• You must not change your arrangements without the written approval of your education provider.
• If your welfare arrangements are approved by your education provider, you must not travel to Australia until your welfare arrangements start.
8533 – INFORM EDUCATION PROVIDER OF ADDRESS
For Australia Student Visa, You must tell your education provider:
• If your address changes where you live in Australia, mention where you live within seven days of arriving.
• Change the address where you live within seven days of the change.
SOP for Australia Student Visa
An SOP (Statement of Purpose) is an important part of the Australian Student Visa process, you might be aware that you have to produce an SOP for Australian Student Visa. The process of writing an SOP is extremely confusing, especially if you’re writing it for the very first time.
The SOP helps the officer who is handling your case in deciding whether you genuinely wish to study in Australia or not.
Process of writing an SOP – It includes various steps
• THE PLANNING PROCESS – It is an extremely important document that you draft out the structure and plan in advance. The planning process helps you in deciding the chronology, the flow in your writing.
• THE WRITING PROCESS – Once you sit down to write, the introduction part will be the most time-consuming because your introduction must show curiosity and also reflect your intentions.
• FORMULATING PROCESS – It is finding out your justification behind your intentions and why you wish to pursue that course from that university. It also gives an insight into you as a person, your background and your aim.
• CONCLUDING PROCESS – You would want to leave the case officer with a lasting impression and hence your conclusion must be a powerful one. It is important that you proofread your SOP and make all necessary changes.
Australia Student Visa Interview
All Australian student visa applicants are judged by a case officer, who conducts a GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) assessment. If it is positive and satisfying, the applicant gets a visa. This assessment is done in the form of an interview
Australian Student Visa Interview Questions and Answers
• What is the purpose of your trip
You have to state the purpose of your application and why you want to come to Australia
• Why do you want to study in Australia?
You can list the reason why Australia is better than other countries to do your studies in.
• Are you planning to live in Australia after your course ends?
Make him clear that you will return to your home country after your course ends.
• Do you plan to continue studying in Australia after your present course ends?
Answer it like, I have not planned it yet.
• Why have you chosen this particular course?
You have most likely mentioned this in your GTE and application form so your answer should be consistent and to the point.
• Tell me a little about your course and subject.
Decision and your motives behind applying for the course and try to be the point.
Australia Student Visa Experience
It’s easy to get an Australian student visa. Australian universities take almost double fees from international students in comparison to Australian students. So, unless you have something very wrong with your application, you will not be denied the visa. Be confident to answer all the ques smartly and honestly by convincing the case officer.
The interview can be done in the following ways
• The case officers can call you and interviewed you on the telephone.
• They can personally call you to the high commission and interview them.
• They can write a letter to the applicant and ask for more information, as needed.
Australia Student Visa Checklist
The documents and declarations required vary from applicant to applicant, depending upon the level of their assessment level and course.
The complete list of the required documents and declaration is as follows:
• Duly filled and signed Student Visa Application form (Form 157A)
• A filled and signed copy of family composition form (Form 54)
• List of documents submitted along with the visa application.
• Copies of passport of all the names mentioned in the application.
• Identity proofs of each one of the persons mentioned in the application.
• Copy of the passport
• Authorized copy of your birth certificate
• National Identity Card
• Driving Licence
• Self-adhesive labels filled with details like name, and address
• Recent passport size photographs for each person mentioned in the visa application. The photograph must not be older than 6 months.
• Proof of study:
You must provide Confirmation of Enrolment(CoE) from the registered education institution for the desired course, if a visa application is done outside Australia, or CoE or a letter, of course, offered to you, if a visa application is done in Australia.
You should also provide a CoE for the recommended English Language Course under the category of your visa application. Failing which, your visa application will be rejected.
• Authorized copies of your academic credentials. All these copies must contain
Your full name.
Date and Title of certification.
Name of the institution.
Confirmation of the certification.
• An authorized copy of your English Language Test report. The test must have been taken not more than 2 years before the visa application date.
• Fund Proof:
You must provide proof of sufficient funding for your study and stay in Australia. The funding should also cover your caretaking family members/ members and any school going dependent or you must provide proof that either your parents or spouse is willing to support your study and stay in Australia and show that they have an annual income of AUD 60,000, at the minimum. If you are accompanied by a caretaking family member the annual income must be minimum AUD 70,000.
You must provide an Acceptance Advice of Secondary Exchange Students(AASES) Form if sponsored.
• Source of Funding Proof:
You have to be sufficiently covered, you are also required to provide documents that provide the details about the source of funding. Such as,
A copy of the Loan certificate stating loan is granted for a specified amount and duration from a financial institution.
Evidence of cash deposits in your name for a specified period just before the date of your visa application, such as cash deposit receipt or a bank passbook, or bank statement.
• Health Check-up and insurance proof:
Medical reports of you as well as your family member accompanying you.
Document proving you and your accompanying family members are covered under Health Insurance. IT must be Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). It should be for the duration of your visa. You should get OSHC at least one week prior to your course starting date.
• Welfare arrangement proof if you are under 18 years of age:
Provide any one of the below documents-
Form 157N- Nomination of student guardian in Australia.
A confirmation letter of appropriate accommodation and welfare by your education provider.
An AASES form if you are a secondary exchange student.
• Parental Consent, if you are under 18 years of age:
Form 1229- Consent form to grant Australia Student Visa to a child under 18 years of age.
• Change of name:
If a person in your visa application form has changed their name, you should provide a document validating the name change.
• Employment proof:
Your recent resume containing employment and study details for the last 5 years
• Migration Agent document
Form 956- advice by a migrate
Australia Student Visa Rules
Many international students studying abroad in Australia will want to work during their time spent studying in the country. For these students, it is important to be aware of the rules under their student visa when it comes to working.
Work Rules for International Students
International students in Australia on a valid student visa can work for up to 20 hours per week, and there is no limit on the number of hours an international student can work during recognized school vacations.
A work week in Australia is considered to be Monday through the following Sunday. Although they are allowed to arrive in Australia up to 90 days before their course begins, students are not allowed to begin working until after their courses have begun.
Work Rules for Family Members of International Students
Family members of international students under their student visa have the same work rights as the student – 20 hours per week and for those students obtaining a graduate degree, like a master’s degree, their family can work unlimited hours Like students.
Work Permission and Visa Applications
Prior to April 26, 2008, students applying for a student visa to Australia were required to apply separately for permission to work. As of April 26, 2008, however, students are now able to receive permission to work along with their visa grant. This applies both to the student and any family members who may be travelling with the student under his or her visa.
Further Rules and Regulations
Other rules and restrictions under Australian student visas include:
- Students have to pursue a regular study program that has been approved by the Australian government.
- Students have to fulfill all of the requirements of the study program in which they are enrolled.
- Students must maintain satisfactory attendance in their course and course progress for each study period.
- Students are required to maintain continuous Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
Australia Student Visa New Rules
There are a few changes and we filtered the most relevant updates for you. Effective from November 2019 these new visas will be introduced for international students.
491 Visa (provisional) Skilled Work Regional and this visa:
This visa will replace the Subclass 489 visa
14,000 places allocated each year
If you have a family member in the nominated regional areas, they will need to invite you to apply for 491 visa
You will need a nomination from the state government,
Have a positive assessment outcome from points testing
Need to be at the age of 45 or under
494 Visa Skilled Employer Sponsored
Have 9,000 places allocated for each year
Requires efficient English language skills
Need to meet Annual Market Salary Rate (ASMR) and Regional Certifying Body advice
Must be at the age of 45 or under and must have a suitable skill assessment
Employer sponsorship is required for at least 5 years of existing job
Must have at least 3 years of skilled employment if not exempt.
191 Visa Skilled Regional Permanent Residence
Available from November 2022
Valid for up to 5 years
Only for regional areas to live, work and study
Only if the nominated position is sponsored by an employer
You must have held 491 or 494, at least the last 3 years
Comply with the conditions of the regional provisional visas and earned the required minimum income for the last 3 years
Australia Student Visa Application Form
Apply online to the department of immigration and multicultural affair by log on to www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/student.htm
Or you can fill form No. 157A this form can be filled by –
- In dependents ELICOS VISA (Subclass 570).
- School visas (subclass 571).
- Vocational education training visa (subclass 572).
- Higher education visa (subclass 573).
- Postgraduate research visa (subclass 574).
- Non- award visa (subclass 575).
- AusAID or Defence visa (subclass 576).
- Student guardian visa (subclass 580), form 157G should be filled.
After obtaining the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from an Australian University, arrange for finances and other documents. Apply for Australian Student Visa by following the below-given steps:
- Submit documents and pay $413, basic Student Visa Fee
- Create ImmiAccount on homeaffairs.gov.au or download in pdf format for offline application.
- Attach the above-mentioned documents; maximum 60 files/ person of up to 5 MB
- Fill and Submit final application
Australian student visa fee can be paid via:
- MasterCard (including Debit MasterCard)
- VISA (including VISA Debit Card)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Prepaid credit cards
Australia Student Visa Without IELTS
There are many universities in Australia that accept students without an IELTS or TOEFL score. These universities give you admission regardless of their English skills. Although an IELTS score is typically required for admission at a university, there are other alternatives for how you can meet the university’s English requirements.
If English was the language of instruction in your past education, then you can provide certain evidence which can encourage the university to list you among suitable candidates for the course you’re applying to.
If you haven’t undertaken IELTS you can still prove your English proficiency by presenting any of the following evidence:
- Your previous education has been taught in English.
- You have obtained another relevant English certificate or your English grades were high in your previous education.
- You have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited institution recognized by the University of Queensland for this purpose.
- You have attended a one-year full-time study program at a recognized university from the University of Queensland for this purpose.
- Working experience of a specific length in a professional English speaking environment.
Australia Student Visa Validity
The Student Visa duration depends on the program you choose:
- If you enroll for a six-month course, your Student Visa will be valid for 6 months.
- If you enroll for a three-year program, your Student Visa will be valid for three years.
The program you choose must be between 12 and 52 weeks in order to be eligible for a Student Visa.
Depending on the length of your course, your visa will be granted with the following additional times once you finish your studies:
- For courses below 10 months of duration, you will be given one month extra
- For courses over the 10-month threshold, you will be given two extra months.
- For courses over 10 months in which the term end date is December, you will be given three extra months.
Australia Student Visa Acceptance Rate
Student Visa Australia Acceptance Rate for various sectors of education in Australia is:
- Higher Education: 23%
- Vocational and Educational Training: 33.9%
- ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students): 48.10%
Australia Student Visa Rejection Rate
Australia Student Visa Medical Test
If you seek to stay in Australia for more than 6 months, you may also be asked to undergo a chest x-ray and/or medical examination. Undergoing a health examination by a certified doctor to prove your fitness for travel to Australia.
Australian PR medical test is required for everyone applying for Australian PR using a 189/ 190 visa.
- Medical examination – urine test, height, weight, eyesight, ear by looking, throat check by looking, heart, lungs, abdomen, lymph, nodes, skin, and external genitalia.
- Chest X- ray Examination.
- HIV or AIDS test.
- TB test.
- Hepatitis B and C test
The results of your health assessment are usually valid for 12 months.
Australia Student Visa Eligibility
There are some basic requirements that a student must meet to be eligible for a Student Visa for Australia. These are given below:
Students enrolled in a full-time study course are only eligible to apply for a Student Visa under Subclass 500. Part-time and distance learning courses do not qualify.
Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
The students have to prove that he/she is a Genuine Temporary Entrant. That means you should be able to convince that you only intend to travel to Australia for studies and would return to your home country at the end of the course or after a few years of experience. Your Visa Applications are accordingly assessed on various factors :
- Your circumstances in your home country.
- Your economic circumstances.
- Value of your chosen course to your future.
- Potential circumstances/opportunities for you in Australia.
- Your immigration history.
- Any other relevant matters if exists.
Health Checkup and Insurance
You need to provide proof that you are in good health. You can do so by providing a certificate of good health.
Apart from a health checkup, you also need a Health Insurance or an OSHC (Overseas Students Health Cover).
Students are required to provide proof of good character which necessarily suggests that you do not have any criminal case against you and/ or you have never been deported from Australia before.
Australia Student Visa Age Limit
In Australia, there is no age limit for applying for a student visa. Before you turn 50, you can apply for Student Visa Subclass 500. It enables you to spend up to 5 years for living and studying in Australia.
1. How much is a student visa to Australia?
Ans. An Australian Student Visa can cost from Rs. 28, 269 to Rs. 91, 875 depending on the type of degree you are planning for. For students from the defense sector and foreign affairs, it is free of cost.
2. Is it easy to get a student visa for Australia?
Ans. For India Students, it is easy to get an Australian Visa, provided that all the documents are submitted.
3. How long does it take to get an Australian student visa?
Ans. After lodging a Visa Application, it can take a week or two according to the Visa Document availability. After submitting the visa, the procedure starts within 24 hours.
4. Does Australian student visa get rejected?
Ans. An Australian Student Visa can get rejected if there is any fraudulent information provided by the student. This can include fraud Visa application, fake college, or unreliable Agents.
5. Can I bring my family to Australia on student visa?
Ans. The department of home affairs allows students to get their immediate family to Australia through student Visa. You must mention them in your application whether you wish to bring them with you or not.
6. What is the minimum Ielts score required for Australian student visa?
Ans. To study in Australia, you must be able to get a minimum of 6.5 score in IELTS n total with ech section not under 6 score for Postgraduate education. While in the case of bachelor, you must get 6 score n overall.