Germany is known to be the birthplace for the research alliances universities with having a new advanced based technique along with multiple facilities available for the students.
The advantage of this country is that many of the universities provide free tuition fees for the candidates studying in Europe, so it becomes a dream for every student to pursue education from here.
Along with a good career scope and studies, Germany is also specialized for its broad-view scope as a tourist attraction spot for the students and rich in cultureless, arts, literature throughout the country.
Thus, a student can get a good knowledge of research related subjects with improvement in technologies and good career scope in the future.
MS in Germany for Indian students
For a student, those who want to take admission in Germany must learn at least the A1 level of German which helps them for their stay. Germany also provides good scholarships for Indian students and the students who want to pursue admission must maintain the 3.8 GPA (minimum) to get admission to college. However, the higher you score the chances are good to be in a safe position and getting secured admission in top colleges of Germany.
The Top 10 Colleges for Germany as per Times Higher Education 2019 are: –
- Technical University of Munich
- University of Heidelberg
- Humboldt University Berlin
- University of Freiburg
- RWTH Aachen University
- University of Stuttgart
- University of Tübingen
- Charite – Universitatsmedizin Berlin
- Freie Universität Berlin
- University of Bonn
MS in Germany Cost
There are no tuition fees in most of the universities in Germany as they are state-funded. However, enrolment fees for every semester can cost about 100-200 euros. There are some universities that take tuition fees and it can vary with the university to university which can be around €20,000 per year at the public institutions and €30,000 at the private institutions in Germany.
MS in Germany cost in Indian Rupees
|Enrolment Fees||7950 Rs.|
|Tuition Fees at Private University||50k to 7 lakhs|
|Cost of Meal||80 Rs.|
|Cost of transportation||5556 Rs. Monthly pass|
|Monthly Utilities||17,335 per month|
|Rent per month||39k- 79k per month|
|Sports and Leisure||4,770 per month|
Free MS in Germany
As to study Germany if you see an average it will come around that public universities don’t take tuition fees rather than private which means that MS in Germany is free for both EU and non-EU students. Also, it advantages a lot with its modern technology-based method studying without tuition fees. However, enrolment fees are taken by the universities per semester which does not cost much.
The Universities which provide free MS in Germany are:
- Technical University of Munich
- Heidelberg University
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Free University of Berlin
- RWTH University
- Technical University of Berlin
- University of Tubingen
- Albert Ludwig University
- Georg-Augusta University of Göttingen
MS in Germany requirements
There are some requirements for MS in Germany varying with the university to the university such as Language tests likes GRE/ TOEFL/ IELTS/ GMAT/ TestDaF/DSH. It is recommended that students should get 80% to 90% and above to get a secure seat in the top universities in the bachelor’s degree. However, the base mark is a minimum of 7 CGPA for being eligible in good universities.
How to do MS in Germany
- A good academic in bachelor’s degree minimum 7 CGPA and 8-9 GPA for a safe zone in top universities.
- Language Proficiency Exam
- University Exam test (if required)
- Work Experience certificates
- German language at least A1 level and C1 and C2 for a safe chance in higher universities.
- 2-3 Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Proof
- Health Insurance Certificate
MS in Germany Eligibility
Students who want to apply for Germany universities are required to English proficiency test as it is generally taken by every European country. GRE or SATs are one of the most common and important tests for students. Germany has different universities and from which every university has an entrance exam which students must qualify.
- For securing a seat in any of the institutions, for master programs, the international students have to secure at least 65 percent in the intermediate class with at least 7 CGPA in an undergraduate degree.
- However, to secure admission in top colleges, one has to secure 80-90% and above marks in bachelors’ exams.
- The individuals who apply are large in number in these institutions due to which the environment is extremely tough and competitive in nature.
- Since 2010, DAAD and other German organizations have stopped providing scholar funds to international students to study different programs in Germany.
- Individuals need a different level certificate of the German language with at least one language like Physics and two more subjects from Maths, Biology or Physics are compulsory.
- Level C1 and C2 are necessary for securing a seat in high reputed universities. However, some private universities also provide courses in the English language
- Students are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test.
- GRE score is important before sending in your application
- Students with grade more than 3.0 are accepted by the universities
- The Entrance exam for the university is compulsory.
MS in Germany Mechanical Engineering
Engineering is one of the most favorites and mostly choose a subject from the students. Being providing a free education system in Germany with the advancement in the latest technology, it becomes interesting for the students to study and acquire better learning from Germany. The requirement for getting admission is higher than 3.0 GPA and to be in a safe zone minimum it should be 75% in bachelors. Several courses like MS in Robotics, Mechatronics, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Analytics are some of the courses.
The features for studying MS in Germany are as follows:
- Latest technology-based study.
- Practical learning study
- Achieving faster career goals
- Getting hired by the top companies
- Good salary package.
The top 10 universities for Mechanical Engineering are:
- Ruth Aachen
- Berlin Institute of Technology
- Freiberg University
- University of Wuppertal
- University of Siegen
- Ravensburg Weingarten University
- University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt
- Technical University of Munich
- Hochschule Esslingen
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
How many backlogs are allowed for the MS in Germany?
The German universities might not accept the students who have more than 4-5 backlogs. If there is a backlog for the international students, it is recommended that your reason should be very strong to justify it based on your Statement of purpose you have submitted to the university. However, the top German universities will never accept the international students having any backlogs. If it still arises, a proper valid reason should be ready from the student side.
How to make sure to not get any backlogs
· Study well for each paper
· Focus on the paper in which you gained backlog if any.
· Discuss with the professors related to proper study in backlog subject
· Provide your strong justification as there in SOP if there is a backlog in any subjects.
· Assure the University official that this further won’t be get repeated.
· Solve your doubts related to any subjects to avoid the backlogs in the exam.
· Go through the important questions well-mannered if you find difficulties in a particular subject.
- Try to find out the solution rather than becoming nervous about how to clear a backlog by discussing it with friends.
- Perform well in the exam.
- Start studying earlier rather than a 12’o clock time studying.
Is GRE required for MS in Germany?
For the top universities in Germany GRE is mandatory for all the students who seek admission with a good score in it.
But there are some universities which do not require GRE, but they require other Language Proficiency test.
There are some universities which also requires University entrance exam along with the GRE, so it is recommended to the students that they go through the proper eligibility requirement for a particular university on its online web portal.
The Universities which accepts GRE scores as mandatory are:
1. RWTH Aachen University
2. University of Bayreuth
3. Heidelberg University
4. Dresden University of Technology
5. Albert Ludwig’s University of Freiburg
6. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
7. University of Gottingen
8. FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences
9. University of Rostock
10. University of Paderborn
Jobs after MS in Germany
There is a good range of Jobs for the students. After completing the master’s degree, students have a time period of 18 months to find a job.
This time period gets reduced to 6 months as soon as you return to your home after completing your degree.
As the minimum wage is high in Germany, so the quality of life will be much better for a job seeker.
Along with it, employers are allowed not to work 8 hours a day and a maximum of 35 hours per week the top jobs with their average salary in Germany are:
|List of Jobs||Average salary per year|
|Sales Expert||1,16,000 EUR|
|Medical Doctor’s||65k to 80k EUR|
|Other Medical Professionals||58,000 EUR|
|Scientific Researcher||50,000 EUR|
|ICT Expert||47,000 EUR|
|Finance/ Accounting Expert||44,000 EUR|
|Administrative Job||32,000 EUR|
|Hospitality Industry Professional||25,000 EUR|
Salary in India after MS in Germany
The salary is usually higher for the students studied in Germany with the course there in the homeland degree.
There are various good jobs for the students after pursuing a course in a college in India from Germany.
The minimum expectant rate can be around 1 lac rupees and it can be increased further with their experiences. The below table is for minimum wage at entry-level.
|Jobs||Salary per year in INR|
|Sales Expert||1-2 lacs and above|
|Other Medical Professional||5-7 lacs|
|Scientific Researcher||4-7 lacs|
|ICT Expert||4-5 lacs|
|Finance/ Accounting Expert||5-6 lacs|
|Administrative Job||3-4 lacs|
|Hospitality Industrial Professional||4-6 lacs|
The entrance exam for MS in Germany
Though different Language proficiency exams are required for the students for studying in Germany varying from university to university.
Along with that some universities also take their own entrance exam for admission purposes.
However, it is mandatory that a good score is valid in a bachelor’s degree too to secure admission in the top colleges in Germany.
The different entrance exams for the students for MS in Germany are:
· IELTS (International English Language Testing System): – IELTS exam pattern comprises four sections, Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The candidates are tested on these required four parameters. 6.5 band is the minimum requirement for the students to eligible for seeking admission.
· TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): – It tests the reading, listening, speaking and writing skills required to perform various academic tasks. 71-81 is the minimum requirement for the students to become eligible for seeking admission.
· GRE (Graduate Record Examinations): – Above 310 is a good GRE score to apply with the universities. However, it’s not mandatory in most of the colleges but pursuing a GRE score will add a good loom in your profile.
· TestDAF (Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache): – It is a standardized language test for the learners of German which rates the proficiency of your language on B2 and the C1 Level. The 80 percent are graded across the three levels viz. 3, 4, 5
· DSH (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang): -It comprises of reading, writing, comprehension/listening skills and speaking skills. It is accepted through different universities interchangeably 67 percent, the qualifying level is usually DSH 2.
Scholarship for MS in Germany
With the 400+ institutions in Germany, scholarships are the major part in student’s life thereby providing free financial stress for the students who are studying in Germany. Students get to choose the required programs and to see the available scholarships for them. Scholarships’ are applied early birds for the students.
The top scholarships program for the students are:
1. Heinrich Boll Scholarships
This program gets applied for the students who have cleared university level entrance exams for pursuing the Masters/Ph.D. degree. It amounts for €850 per month along with the additional individual allowances. Students receive this amount for their regular period of study.
2. Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships
It offers 2 years of master’s in management (MIM) programs for full-time courses. Selected candidates receive the full tuition fees for the courses which cost € 25000 for MIM and €43, 5000 for MBA students. It also supports travel, visa, housing, insurance, and networking.
3. ESMT Women’s Academic Scholarship
Female candidates with full time applying courses are eligible for this scholarship. It welcomes female candidates having a GMAT score of more than 700. The value of the scholarship is up to €15000.
4. Goethe Goes Global Scholarships
It is a scholarship provided for the master’s students. With this scholarship, students will get an opportunity to study at the Goethe University in Germany. It offers € 1000 per month amount to the students until the end of the master’s course.
5. WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, International Scholarships
It provides scholarships to pursue an MBA course. The value of the program is up to WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, International Scholarships10,000 Euro.
6. DLD Executive MBA Scholarship
Selected candidates will get to study for an MBA in the Creative Leadership program. It is for the accomplished senior executives in the digital media, technology and entertainment and advertising fields. One winner receives €23,000 tuition fees while 3 finalists will get up to €10000 for the tuition support.
How to get Scholarships for MS in Germany?
For obtaining a scholarship in Germany, there are various criteria levels. All the required documents should be ready in position while searching for the scholarship. It is recommended to look a year before for the scholarship to gain the idea and the proper required documents.
- Plan to search a year before for all the scholarships available to get the idea.
- Search online available scholarship lists for your required course.
- Check the deadline for submitting the application form
- Read the eligibility criteria thoroughly to make sure that you are fit for getting this scholarship
- It is recommended to apply for more than one scholarship to improve your chances of receiving one.
- It is recommended to check the Erasmus+ as it is the largest provider of the scholarships for the study in the EU providing grants towards living costs.
- Visit the official page of the prescribed scholarship program.
- Discuss with your professors related to it.
- The application must be filled as early as possible as a wide number of students apply for it.
- A good academic mark has to be required in the bachelor’s degree for getting scholarships easily.
Education loan for MS in Germany
To study in Germany, various banks of India provides education loan. The education loan up to 7.5 lakhs are provided without any collateral it covers around 20% to 80% of the academic expenses. Indian banks have a limited list of approved universities in Germany which makes a tough for a student for managing their living expenses with an interest rate from 10% to 16% with a quantum amount of about 1-1.5 crores. Recommencement occurs one year after the course or 6 months after joining a job.
Various criteria are there to get an education loan for MS in Germany is:
- · Letter of admission from the college/University
- Loan application form filled out fully
- Documents related to the cost of studies
- Identification proofs
- Residential proofs
- PAN detail list of the borrower
- Guarantor/co-borrowers/student’s bank statement records
- Guarantor/co-borrowers/student’s statement of asset records
- Guarantor/co-borrowers/student’s proof of income record.
MS in Germany for mechanical engineers
An MS degree in engineering will help students to develop fast and achieve their career goals. As for mechanical engineering, students must have a certificate of English and German proficiency with an equivalent bachelor’s degree. The requirement is of a grade higher than a 3.0 GPA. Germany Universities have certain competitive admission criteria.
- Salary can be 42k to 44k Euros per annum.
- It is the best level course as a country is filled with a higher level of automobile, aeronautical and energy companies.
- Thermax, L&T, Godrej group, TATA group, etc. in India can provide better placement with a good salary range for the students in India.
- It gives a global accredited degree program throughout the world.
The Top Universities for MS in Germany for the Mechanical Engineer are:
- Technical University of Munich
- University of Regensburg
- Albstadt-Sigmaringen University
- Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Universität Konstanz
- Johannes Gutenberg University
- Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Ludwig Maximilians University Munich
- Braunschweig University of Technology
MS in Germany cost for Mechanical Engineers
It is one of the most revered fields of study. The cost of studying MS in mechanical engineering in German private universities are higher. The average annual fees in the private sector range can start at 5000 and be as high as 2000 Euros.
- For Automotive Engineering it can cost around 6.3 lakhs annually at RWTH University
- For masters in mechanics, it can cost around 1.5 lakhs annually at the University of Stuttgart.
- For Materials in Science and engineering, it can cost 70k annually at the University of Keil.
- For Mechanical Engineering and Management, it can cost around 49k at Hamburg University of Technology
- For Automotive and Mechatronics at the University of Bayreuth, it can cost around 44k annually.
- For MS on Automotive systems, it can cost 49k in the Technical University of Berlin.
- For MS in Automotive Technology, it can cost 2.8 lakhs per year at Braunschweig University of Technology
- For MS in Mechanical and Process Engineering, it can cost up to 1.5 lakhs per year at Technische Universität Darmstadt
- For MS in Mechatronics, it costs around 2.7 lakhs per year at Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- For MSc Automotive Management it can cost up to 19.4 lakhs at EBS University of Business and Law.
LOR samples for MS in Germany
Around 2-3 LORs are required based on the university preference from the students. It plays an important role for scanning the candidate’s image and reputation of his prescribed work done in the university based on his/her academic profile which gives an idea for the university that how enthusiast and the focused student is and will he be able to perform better or not in the joining university. There are several parameters that have to be noted for writing the LOR.
· Think of the 2-3 people who can give you a good recommendation. Which means
(i) You have attended their lecture or worked with them in the past
(ii) They know at your personal level (not necessarily, e.g. college dean)
(iii) They should be in a respectable position in the organization.
· Write to them politely by asking if they can write a positive letter of recommendation for you. You can also send a copy of your transcript etc. reminding them of your good performance in their respective classes.
· Take an appointment with your recommender and ask them if they need any additional information related to writing the recommendation of the letter. You can explain to them things like why you are interested in applying for a particular course and to a particular university etc.
· Think from your recommender’s perspective which means that Let the draft be in the appreciative tone but do not exceed the boundary on any occasion.
· There should be a mention of how long and in what the capacity the recommender knows a particular student.
· Include some information related statistics in LOR. E.g. the student was one among top 10% of his/her class. It becomes an important piece of information for the admission committee.
· If you have to prepare the multiple drafts for the different recommenders, make sure that you entirely change the content with minimal overlap in LOR.
· Lastly, remember that you can embellish the truth in any way you like it, but don’t write false/untrue statements. This can lead to disrespectful to your recommender and by doing this, you might even offend them.
· Once your recommender hands you the final LOR, make sure that it is stamped, signed and sealed (if necessary) by the prescribed university. After that thank them for the recommendation that they provided for you and ask them if it is okay to use their email address for online recommendations.
· Note down your recommender’s personal email address and in case any doubt feel free to ask them.
MS in Germany DAAD
The DAAD i.e. German Academic Exchange Service provides scholarships in Germany for all the international postgraduate students studying at the German Universities which aims at providing academically educated young professionals from the developing countries with further specialized studies.
It’s a limited number-based scholarship for students which offers monthly payment of 750 -1000 euros for graduates with a duration of 12-24 months depending upon the particular institution.
The eligibility criteria for DAAD is:
• Candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
• Candidate has completed an academic degree with the above-average results i.e. the upper third and ideally at least the two years of the related professional experience after the bachelor’s degree.
• Candidates’ academic degrees should not be more than 6 years old.
• For the study courses in German i.e. the scholarship which comprises for a 6-month German language course, A successful passing of the language examination for DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Hence, a minimum German language level of B1 is a requirement at the time of application which needs to be proofed by providing a certificate.
• For courses in the English i.e.: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or the TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computers based, 80 internets based) marks have to be obtained.
· Applications must be made to the respective courses.
·The official site is https://www.daad.de/en/information-services-for-higher-education-institutions/further-information-on-daad-programmes/epos/
MS in Germany Courses
The courses are well designed for all the students who want to apply in Germany in the scope of education and career. A good range of reputed salaries is also provided for the students after completion of their education. The top popular courses based on the highest-paid salary in Germany are:
· Medicine and Dentistry: – This course can lead to a reputed doctor, health sector, nurses, etc. based on the field of medical line. A doctor and a dentist make the highest amount of the salary with annual pay of 79,538 EUROS.
· Law: – Lawyers are important in a country. As per Indian guidelines, a person who pursues law abroad basically has knowledge related to all the acts of Germany so it becomes difficult to stay back in India. The yearly salary for a lawyer is about 74013 Euros
· Industrial Engineering: – It is the third highest-paying degree. Though it also provides the best learning stage due to advancements in technologies in Germany. The average salary can be around 70,288 Euros annually.
· Engineering: – The standard degree comprises the information the knowledge from all the branches and its profession. It is the most demanding one with an annual salary of 69,850 Euros.
· Mathematics and Computer Science: – They discover algorithms and the models which makes possible for the communication and working along with several formulas and ideas. Doing a diploma in this course can lead to an average salary of 68,241 Euros per year.
· Natural Sciences: – It deals with the topics of physics, chemistry, and biology. They assist the people in making precise materials, knowing the laws of the world and discovering the organisms. They get a salary of around 66954 Euros per year.
· Business and Economics: – It deals with marketing management, setting new companies and technologies, employments, income either publicly or privately. The average salary is around 65,404 Euros per year.
· Architecture: – It deals with designing the buildings and structures we live and work by constructing the spaces and with beautiful arts and structures. The annual salary for them is around 55,822 Euros.
· Psychology: – It deals with the course of mental health status, stress level, depression, and rehabilitation. Psychologists discuss and find solutions for mental issues by prescribing medication to make healthier individuals through various therapies. They get an annual salary of 55,204 Euros per year.
· Earth Science: – It comprises of earth studies, its geology, its oceans, and its weather conditions. The certain climatically changes that how the weather is affecting can be acquired through this study. They get paid around 53,713 Euros per year.
MS in Germany for Indian students in computer science
Several programs such as Computer-Aided Conception & Production in Mechanical engineering, Robotics systems, Software System engineering, Bioinformatics, Biomedical computing, Computational Neuroscience, Data engineering, Automotive software engineering are some of the courses that comes under Computer science hired with the top employers like SAP, Zalando, Luxoft, Amazon.com, Fraunhofer etc. with an average salary of around 51k Euros and can vary with experience.
- The minimum eligibility is6.5 CGPA to enroll for this course.
- There is no age limit to pursue MS in Germany, however, the maximum age is 30-34 as visa’s become difficult after that age for masters.
- Only Indian applicants can apply through the GATE scores with a minimum percentile of 90 with some universities like RWTH Aachen; the technical University of Munich.
- Most of the colleges do not require work experience after the bachelor’s degree but few of them might require.
The top colleges for pursuing this course are:
- The technical University of Munich
- Humboldt-University of Berlin
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Ludwig-Maximillian’s-University München
- RWTH Aachen University
- TU Berlin
- Heidelberg University
- TU Darmstadt
- The University of Bonn
- Saarland University
MS in Germany in Computer Science Cost
A master’s degree in German universities is usually regarded as free for consecutive colleges. The non-consecutive colleges in Germany, however, can cost around 20,000 Euros per year at public institutions and up to 30,000 Euros per year at the private German universities. However, enrolment fees have to be made for all the universities.
- The Technical University of Berlin can cost up to 7 lakhs Rs. For 1st year.
- The Technical University of Munich can cost around 93 thousand Rs. Per year.
- Ludwig Maximillian’s University costs around 3.4 lakhs.
- RWTH Aachen University costs around 6.3 lakhs
- The University of Stuttgart can cost around 2.2 lakhs per year.
- The University of Hamburg costs around .4 lakhs per year.
- Heidelberg University can cost around 11.2 lakhs per year.
- The University of Kiel can cost around 70 thousand per year
- The Philipps University of Marburg can cost around 1 lakh rupees per year.
Minimum CGPA required for MS in Germany
The minimum CGPA required to do MS in Germany is 7 or 70% to be in a safe zone and to get admission in college. However, if you want to get admission to the top-ranked university you have to need the best score in IELTS or any other entrance exam with your minimum CGPA to be around 8.5.
There are several things that must be noted to get minimum CGPA
- Study well
- Practice the test sessions
- Clear all the doubts
- Do assignments on time
- Complete your syllabus before the exam but not during the night-time full study.
- Discuss the doubts with the teachers well.
- Perform well in the exam
- Try to attain that goal of CGPA as per you want to choose the course and college to study in Germany.
- Make regular notes.
- Perform well right from the beginning of the semester itself to achieve a good range of CGPA.
MS in Germany vs Canada
MS degree in both the colleges is on its top performance with high skilled abilities in technologies and well-researched lab with good hiring placements and well-defined structured course.
But there are some unique valid reasons which make the difference and choice of the students to choose the colleges in Germany rather than Canada which are as follows: –
|MS in Canada||MS in Germany|
|The tuition fees vary from 8 lacs to 20 lacs||The tuition fees vary from 0 Rs. To 15 lacs|
|Room and living expenses can cost 8 lacs to 12 lacs||Room and living costs can occur at 6 lacs to 7 lacs per year.|
|Students can work 40 hours per week.||Students can work 90 days full time in an academic year.|
|Scholarships available are less comparative than Germany.||A wide number of Scholarships are available for the students than Canada.|
|PGWP quick citizenship at 3 years.||At least 7 years on PR for citizenship|
|Very cold weather depending on where you stay||Mild weather|
|Popular courses are Business Management, Media, Engineering, Nursing, Computer Science||Popular courses are Computer Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Life Sciences|
|Canadian Post work Visa allows the student to work to a maximum of 3 years.||The Residence permit of 18 months duration is there for looking for a job related to their qualifications. If you can’t then you can apply Residence permit an EU Blue Card.|
|Jobs like nurse practitioners, teachers, pharmacists, financial managers, constructional managers, etc. are the most popular positions.||Jobs in fields of health and sectors, mechanical & automotive, electrical and electronics, building and construction, information technology and telecommunications etc. are some of the popular jobs.|
|If you know the French language, Quebec is better.||German language level of C levels will lead you to more benefits.|
MS in Germany in automobile engineering
Automotive engineering is an interdisciplinary subject that intersects the knowledge related to other fields such as electrical engineering, mechatronics, and material science.
It comprises of the need for new car designs, systems and manufacturable of it for the achievement of their goal.
Since Germany is a leading country with the latest development of technologies, it will help the students to gain better and advanced knowledge through this course.
· Most of the colleges offer free tuition fess but some can take an average of around 1,500 Euros per academic semester.
· It leads to a successful rewarding career in every industrial sector.
· Automobile giants like the BMW, Audis, and Mercedes, etc. can hire you after course completion.
· The average salary can range from 42k Euros to 56K Euros per year at entry-level and it can get increased with the experience you gained.
The Top Universities for MS in Automobile Engineering are as follows:
- RWTH Aachen.
- YU Dortmund University.
- The Technical University of Munich.
- Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences.
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- TH Koln University of Applied Sciences.
- The Technical University of Berlin.
- Technical University Ingolstadt.
- Hochschule Esslingen.
- Bayreuth University.
After MS in Germany
The country has a very attractive market for qualified workers. Having a German master’s degree would be very beneficial for the job.
After the official competence of your degree, you will have 18 months to find a job.
This period gets reduced to 6 months if you return to your home country as soon as you complete your degree. One can also go for higher education such as doctrine courses to study or either can do with their job.
The top 10 courses after MS in Germany are:
- Microbiology and biochemistry
- System neuroscience
- Infection Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Economical and statistical studies
- Nuclear Physics
- Quantitative Biosciences
- Drug research
The Top 10 Jobs after MS in Germany are:
- Sales Expert
- Medical Professional
- Scientific Researcher
- Information & Communication Technology Specialist
- Finance/ Accounting Expert
- Hospitality Industrial Specialist.
MS in Germany with a Low GPA
It is recommended that a GPA of about 3.0 on five scales must be required by the students to get enrolled in the best universities in Germany. Students with 2.5 GPA can also apply for the universities which have the low-grade point criteria.
The grades are the main requirement for the students for getting a perfect job to the students. It becomes difficult to track the low GPA College in MS in Germany.
However, the exact information can only be gained through profile evaluator and the university portal.
Some of the college which accepts low GPA are:
- Fachhochschule Lubeck
- Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg
- Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nurnberg.
1-year MS in Germany
There are various colleges which are providing a 1-year diploma, certificate courses for the MS in Germany. It can be earned full time, part-time or online mode of education.
Achieving this degree can lead you to a good job but in order to get the best job position and salary 2-3 yrs. program is to be recommended.
However, the 1-year program can add up in your profile to look it attractive or to pursue a 4 years equivalent degree if any of the students have pursued with 3 yrs. bachelor’s degree. It varies with the universities.
The Top Universities with 1-year MS in Germany course are:
- GISMA Business School – Cost 16,500 Euros
- Arden University – Cost 15,000 Euros
- ESCP Europe Business School – Cost 19,250 Euros
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology – Cost 24000 Euros
- WHU- Otto Beisheim School – Cost 17,244 Euros
- PFH Private University – Cost – 9k-14k Euros
- Berlin School of business – Cost – 11,800 Euros
- University of Applied Science – 13,188 Euros
- International Business school – 480 Euros per module
- The University of Cologne – Free tuition fee.
MS in Germany without GRE
Most of the colleges in Germany does not require GRE for admission, however, the top colleges require the GRE score.
GRE is an additional score that can add in the profile to look good for those universities who does not require GRE. GRE scores depend upon the courses you choose in a particular university.
- Technical University of Berlin
- University of Stuttgart
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Hamburg
- University of Bayreuth
- University of Cologne
- University of Kiel
- Leipzig University
- GISMA Business School
- SRH Hochschule
- What is the course duration for Masters in Germany?
Ans. It is generally for 2-3 years varying from university to university.
2. Which languages are needed for studying MS in Germany?
Ans. The German language is compulsory but now is English is also available in all courses.
3. Which programs have most students for MS in Germany?
Ans. Engineering has the greatest number of students in Germany
4. Which exams do I need to give for admission?
Ans. Generally, IELTS/ TOEFL/GRE are been required for admission in Germany.
5. What are some best cities to study MS in German Institutes?
Ans. Berlin and Munich have high reputed institutions for MS programs along with fellowships.
6. Are degrees accepted worldwide?
Ans. Yes, the degrees are accepted throughout the globe.
7. Is GATE accepted by the universities in Germany?
Ans. Yes, some of the universities accept the GATE scores.
8. What is the average GRE score required by the Top 10 Universities in Germany?
Ans. The GRE score should be average 320. However, college percentage also matters a lot for the admission in top colleges.
9. Can I get a permanent resident ship in Germany after completion of the course?
Ans. Yes, you can get citizenship in Germany, but it will take a quite long time of around 7 years.
10. Will I be getting a job after returning back to India?
Ans. Yes, you can get a well-known reputed job in India along with a High salary too.
- Colleges In Stirlingshire
- Colleges In Brandon
- Colleges In Winnipeg
- Colleges In Northumberland
- Colleges In Halifax
- Colleges In Sydney
- Colleges In North-Yorkshire
- Colleges In Tampa
- Colleges In Tempe
- Colleges In Largo