For MS (masters) students, Germany is a popular study location. For the academic year 2019-20, MS in Germany drew around 150,000 students. A master’s degree naturally takes one to two years to complete (2-4 semesters) in Germany. In Germany, there are no tuition fees for master’s degrees since most German universities are state-funded.
Germany is known to be the birthplace for the research alliances universities with having a new advanced based technique along with multiple facilities available for the students.
Based on their chosen curriculum, students just have to spend a one-time registration fee ranging from 8,313 EUR to 16,626 EUR. If a pupil takes longer to complete the program, they must pay an additional amount of fees each semester. This costs between 400 and 500 euros. In Germany, Indian students account for about 13% of the foreign student population. To keep MS expenses down for Indian students in Germany, the nation provides a variety of scholarships.
Check Out: MBA in Germany
Table of Contents
Why Study in Germany?
Germany is a haven for higher education. Unlike any other nation, Germany has many internationally renowned institutions, several courses to select from, globally regarded degrees that guarantee excellent employability and low living expenses.
Furthermore, Germany has a profound and opulent history and a lively and dynamic lifestyle that combines the contemporary with the urban and the rural classics. It will captivate and make you enjoy every second you live here.
Germany is, naturally, one of the top overseas student destinations in the world. According to the most recent official figures, approximately 357,000 international students are studying in Germany, with the number continually growing.
How to do MS in Germany?
Mentioned below is the criteria for pursuing MS in Germany :
- A good academic in bachelor’s degree minimum 7 CGPA and 8-9 GPA for a safe zone in top universities.
- Language Proficiency Exam
- University Exam test (if required)
- Work Experience certificates
- German language at least A1 level and C1 and C2 for a safe chance in higher universities.
- 2-3 Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Proof
- Health Insurance Certificate
MS in Germany for Indian students
In Germany, Indian students make up the third most significant group of international students. Students are drawn to Germany because of the lower cost of education and the high quality and research technologies available to them. While learning in Germany as an Indian student, you may apply for scholarships only accessible to Indian students and work up to 20 hours per week while studying.
Universities in Germany for MS
International students interested in following a Master’s degree in Germany should be aware of the worldwide rankings and the costs of attending these well-known German institutions. The following are some of the most noticeable German institutions that offer master’s degrees:
- Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich
- Technical University of Munich
- Heidelberg University
- Humboldt University Berlin
- University of Freiburg
- Ravensburg Weingarten University
MS in Germany Admission Process
Masters admissions in Germany might be limited (only a certain number of students are accepted) or unfettered. Entry to the limited program is not guaranteed by just meeting the admission criteria. In these courses, the timing of your application is crucial in determining whether or not you will be accepted.
Where to register: Students may apply to German institutions using the uni-assist website. Some universities have a registration site where students may submit their applications.
Fees for applications: Fees for enrolling via the uni-assist site are as follows:
- The initial application costs 6,198 INR.
- In the same semester, each application costs 2,479 INR.
Check out: Study in Germany
MS Courses in Germany
Electrical engineering, CS, automotive engineering, and biochemical engineering are just a few of the most famous Master’s programs at German institutions.
You may apply to a master’s degree program at a range of higher education institutions, including research universities, industrial universities, scientific disciplines, and schools of arts, cinema, and music. For a master’s degree, you’ll need 60 credits every year, with 30 of those credits committed to the dissertation.
Top MS Degree Courses in Germany
Students interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management) make about half of all MS applicants. The following are some of the most prominent MS programs provided by German universities:
|MS in Electrical Engineering
|KIT, TUM, TU Berlin
|MS in Chemical Engineering
|TU Berlin, TU Munich
|MS in Robotics
|TUM, TU Dortmund
MS in Germany for Mechanical Engineering
In Germany, a master’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar subjects is awarded after completing a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related fields. Some German institutions may need a passing result on an aptitude exam if you are a potential student. In the winter and summer semesters, German institutions accept applications for master’s degrees in mechanical engineering.
The requirement for getting admission is higher than a 3.0 GPA and to be in a safe zone minimum it should be 75% in bachelor. Several courses like MS in Robotics, Mechatronics, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Analytics are some of the courses.
- Salary can be 42k to 44k Euros per annum.
- It is the best level course as a country is filled with a higher level of automobile, aeronautical and energy companies.
- Thermax, L&T, Godrej group, TATA group, etc. in India can provide better placement with a good salary range for the students in India.
- It gives a global accredited degree program throughout the world.
The Top Universities for MS in Germany for the Mechanical Engineer are:
- Technical University of Munich
- University of Regensburg
- Albstadt-Sigmaringen University
- Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Universität Konstanz
- Johannes Gutenberg University
- Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Ludwig Maximilians University Munich
- Braunschweig University of Technology
MS in Germany cost for Mechanical Engineers
It is one of the most revered fields of study. The cost of studying MS in mechanical engineering in German private universities are higher. The average annual fees in the private sector range can start at 5000 and be as high as 2000 Euros.
- For Automotive Engineering it can cost around 6.3 lakhs annually at RWTH University
- For masters in mechanics, it can cost around 1.5 lakhs annually at the University of Stuttgart.
- For Materials in Science and engineering, it can cost 70k annually at the University of Keil.
- For Mechanical Engineering and Management, it can cost around 49k at Hamburg University of Technology
- For Automotive and Mechatronics at the University of Bayreuth, it can cost around 44k annually.
- For MS on Automotive systems, it can cost 49k in the Technical University of Berlin.
- For MS in Automotive Technology, it can cost 2.8 lakhs per year at Braunschweig University of Technology
- For MS in Mechanical and Process Engineering, it can cost up to 1.5 lakhs per year at Technische Universität Darmstadt
- For MS in Mechatronics, it costs around 2.7 lakhs per year at Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- For MSc Automotive Management it can cost up to 19.4 lakhs at EBS University of Business and Law.
MS in Germany in automobile engineering
Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany is usually a 1.5-2 year curriculum offered by leading universities. The curriculum is primarily offered as an MSc in Automotive Engineering to individuals pursuing higher education in Germany. A master’s degree in automotive engineering entails a thorough examination of automotive design concepts.
The overall program price for a Master of Automotive Engineering at one of Germany’s leading institutions might vary from 500 EUR to 30,000 EUR. This might cost anything from 44,500 to 26 lakhs for an Indian student.
- Most of the colleges offer free tuition fess but some can take an average of around 1,500 Euros per academic semester.
- It leads to a successful rewarding career in every industrial sector.
- Automobile giants like the BMW, Audis, and Mercedes, etc. can hire you after course completion.
- The average salary can range from 42k Euros to 56K Euros per year at entry-level and it can get increased with the experience you gained.
The Top Universities for MS in Automobile Engineering are as follows:
- RWTH Aachen.
- YU Dortmund University.
- The Technical University of Munich.
- Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences.
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- TH Koln University of Applied Sciences.
- The Technical University of Berlin.
- Technical University Ingolstadt.
- Hochschule Esslingen.
- Bayreuth University.
MS in Germany in Computer Science
MS in Computer Science is a two-year master’s degree given by over 40 institutions in Germany. The master’s in computer science program at German institutions costs roughly 288 to 6,660 Euro for a total program period and is offered in English, German, or both languages.
The Top Universities for MS in Computer Science with cost are as follows:
- The Technical University of Berlin can cost up to 7 lakhs Rs. For 1st year.
- The Technical University of Munich can cost around 93 thousand Rs. Per year.
- Ludwig Maximillian’s University costs around 3.4 lakhs.
- RWTH Aachen University costs around 6.3 lakhs
- The University of Stuttgart can cost around 2.2 lakhs per year.
- The University of Hamburg costs around .4 lakhs per year.
- Heidelberg University can cost around 11.2 lakhs per year.
- The University of Kiel can cost around 70 thousand per year
- The Philipps University of Marburg can cost around 1 lakh rupees per year.
MS in Germany – Entrance Exam
Though different Language proficiency exams are required for the students for studying in Germany varying from university to university. Along with that some universities also take their own entrance exam for admission purposes.
However, it is mandatory that a good score is valid in a bachelor’s degree too to secure admission in the top colleges in Germany.
The different entrance exams for the students for MS in Germany are:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): – IELTS exam pattern comprises four sections, Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The candidates are tested on these required four parameters. 6.5 band is the minimum requirement for the students to eligible for seeking admission.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): – It tests the reading, listening, speaking and writing skills required to perform various academic tasks. 71-81 is the minimum requirement for the students to become eligible for seeking admission.
- GRE (Graduate Record Examinations): – Above 310 is a good GRE score to apply with the universities. However, it’s not mandatory in most of the colleges but pursuing a GRE score will add a good loom in your profile.
- TestDAF (Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache): – It is a standardized language test for the learners of German which rates the proficiency of your language on B2 and the C1 Level. The 80 percent are graded across the three levels viz. 3, 4, 5
- DSH (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang): -It comprises of reading, writing, comprehension/listening skills and speaking skills. It is accepted through different universities interchangeably 67 percent, the qualifying level is usually DSH 2.
MS in Germany Fees
The tuition fees for pursuing a Master’s in Germany vary depending upon the choice of program or course. Students in India may be required to pay the lowest annual educational expenses of 11,825 INR and the highest annual tuition charge of 2,73,465 INR. Tuition fees may not be required if you attend a fully financed university and programme.
Fees for MS in Different Universities:
|Technical University of Munich
|Humboldt University Berlin
|University of Freiburg
|Technical University Berlin
MS in Germany Cost
There are no tuition fees in most of the universities in Germany as they are state-funded. However, enrolment fees for every semester can cost about 100-200 euros.
There are some universities that take tuition fees and it can vary with the university to university which can be around €20,000 per year at the public institutions and €30,000 at the private institutions in Germany.
When considering circumstances such as traveling to a new country, it may seem like studying abroad is costly. On the other hand, Germany is relatively priced compared to other top educational nations in Europe. Of course, the expenditures would be somewhat more than your existing outlay.
|Type of expenses
|Student Visa Application
|Health Insurance Euros
|IELTS Registration Euros
|TOEFL Registration Euros
|GMAT Registration Euros
|GRE Registration Euros
|On-campus Accommodation Euros
|Off-campus Accommodation Euros
|Food & Drink Euros
|Books & Material Euros
Education loan for MS in Germany
To study in Germany, various banks of India provides education loan. The education loan up to 7.5 lakhs are provided without any collateral it covers around 20% to 80% of the academic expenses.
Indian banks have a limited list of approved universities in Germany which makes a tough for a student for managing their living expenses with an interest rate from 10% to 16% with a quantum amount of about 1-1.5 crores. Recommencement occurs one year after the course or 6 months after joining a job.
Various criteria are there to get an education loan for MS in Germany is:
- Letter of admission from the college/University
- Loan application form filled out fully
- Documents related to the cost of studies
- Identification proofs
- Residential proofs
- PAN detail list of the borrower
- Guarantor/co-borrowers/student’s bank statement records
- Guarantor/co-borrowers/student’s statement of asset records
- Guarantor/co-borrowers/student’s proof of income record.
Free MS in Germany
As to study Germany if you see an average it will come around that public universities don’t take tuition fees rather than private which means that MS in Germany is free for both EU and non-EU students.
Also, it advantages a lot with its modern technology-based method studying without tuition fees. However, enrolment fees are taken by the universities per semester which does not cost much.
The Universities which provide free MS in Germany are:
- Technical University of Munich
- Heidelberg University
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Free University of Berlin
- RWTH University
- Technical University of Berlin
- University of Tubingen
- Albert Ludwig University
- Georg-Augusta University of Göttingen
MS in Germany cost in Indian Rupees
|Tuition Fees at Private University
|50k to 7 lakhs
|Cost of Meal
|Cost of transportation
|5556 Rs. Monthly pass
|17,335 per month
|Rent per month
|39k- 79k per month
|Sports and Leisure
|4,770 per month
MS in Germany Eligibility
Students who want to apply for German universities are required to English proficiency test as it is generally taken by every European country.
While the application criteria for each institution vary, the following are the critical eligibility criteria necessary for Masters in Germany admission:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- GRE or GMAT score: May be required
- Language Ability: Because many German institutions provide German instruction, international students must present English and German language proficiency. The following test scores are required:
- German Language Proficiency: DSH Level II or I, TestDaf: Level 2-4, Goethe: C1 or C2 level.
- English Language Proficiency: IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL: 90. These are average scores that may differ from one institution to the next.
MS in Germany Requirements
It is recommended that students should get 80% to 90% and above to get a secure seat in the top universities in the bachelor’s degree. However, the base mark is a minimum of 7 CGPA for being eligible in good universities.
Following is the list of documents required for MS in Germany:
- Certificate or Mark Sheet of the latest educational qualification
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) for MS – The Statement of Purpose (SOP) for MS is an essay that summarizes the candidates’ talents, experiences, and purpose.
Unlike an MBA statement of purpose, an MS statement of purpose may focus entirely on your academic accomplishments and how your selected degree is the next stage toward your educational aspirations.
- Letter of Recommendation – Letters of Recommendation (LOR) are essential papers that bolster an applicant’s admission profile. It is frequently prepared by a previous instructor or employer who attests to the applicant’s moral character and ability to pursue a degree in the program they are applying for.
For course-based programs, universities prefer that students provide academic LOR in Germany. Professional letters of recommendation are necessary for schools that require students to have prior job experiences, such as MBA and business programs.
- Copy of Passport
Scholarships for MS in Germany
As an attractive location for international students, Germany provides some of the most extraordinary circumstances for pursuing a degree while also experiencing an authentic German culture. There are numerous explanations why Germany is a popular choice among international students, beginning with the reality that it is very cost-effective. Residing in Germany as an international student is less expensive than comparable study locations outside of Europe.
They provide a variety of scholarships to German and international students of different academic levels, including immigrants. The Heinrich Boll scholarship is given to students who want to pursue STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) courses, as well as environmental science degrees. The monthly remuneration is Rs 62,350.
Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships
The Kofi Annan Fellowship is a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM) or one-year full-time MBA program at ESMT Berlin in Berlin, Germany, for a rising leader from a developing nation. Scholars will receive a full-tuition stipend from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students), as well as reasonable reimbursement for travel and lodging expenses and program fees.
Female applicants applying to the ESMT Full-time Mba course with an extraordinarily high GMAT score and a reputation of academic performance at the undergraduate level are eligible for special-tuition scholarships.
The scholarship’s goal is to help you further your academic career by allowing you to participate in ongoing research projects and actively supporting you throughout your Master’s degree studies. Starting a Ph.D. at one of Goethe University’s key research divisions requires a Master’s degree.
The WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management awards scholarships to outstanding individuals from all around the world who want to study the WHU MBA. Non-native speakers must show proficiency or take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) as an admission requirement since the teaching language is English.
DLD Executive MBA Scholarship
Only candidates in leadership roles are eligible for this award. To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must be accepted into the Berlin School of Creative Leadership’s MBA program.
How to get Scholarships for MS in Germany?
For obtaining a scholarship in Germany, there are various criteria levels. All the required documents should be ready in position while searching for the scholarship. It is recommended to look a year before for the scholarship to gain the idea and the proper required documents.
- Plan to search a year before for all the scholarships available to get the idea.
- Search online available scholarship lists for your required course.
- Check the deadline for submitting the application form
- Read the eligibility criteria thoroughly to make sure that you are fit for getting this scholarship
- It is recommended to apply for more than one scholarship to improve your chances of receiving one.
- It is recommended to check the Erasmus+ as it is the largest provider of the scholarships for the study in the EU providing grants towards living costs.
- Visit the official page of the prescribed scholarship program.
- Discuss with your professors related to it.
- The application must be filled as early as possible as a wide number of students apply for it.
- A good academic mark has to be required in the bachelor’s degree for getting scholarships easily.
MS in Germany DAAD
The DAAD i.e. German Academic Exchange Service provides scholarships in Germany for all the international postgraduate students studying at the German Universities which aims at providing academically educated young professionals from developing countries with further specialized studies.
It’s a limited number-based scholarship for students which offers a monthly payment of 750 -1000 euros for graduates with a duration of 12-24 months depending upon the particular institution.
The eligibility criteria for DAAD is:
- Candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Candidate has completed an academic degree with the above-average results i.e. the upper third and ideally at least the two years of the related professional experience after the bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates’ academic degrees should not be more than 6 years old.
- For the study courses in German i.e. the scholarship which comprises for a 6-month German language course, A successful passing of the language examination for DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Hence, a minimum German language level of B1 is a requirement at the time of application which needs to be proofed by providing a certificate.
- For courses in the English i.e.: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or the TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computers based, 80 internets based) marks have to be obtained.
- Applications must be made to the respective courses.
- The official site is https://www.daad.de/en/information-services-for-higher-education-institutions/further-information-on-daad-programmes/epos/
MS in Germany Jobs
Germany is an industrial powerhouse with plenty of prospects for MS students. It has an excellent employability rate for its pupils, with a 2.4 percent unemployment rate.
Students who have completed their master’s degree may find work in various fields based on their specialization. Apart from seeking a profession, many students decide to pursue their PhD in Germany due to the vast opportunities and high-quality education.
The Top 10 Jobs after MS in Germany are:
- Sales Expert
- Medical Professional
- Scientific Researcher
- Information & Communication Technology Specialist
- Finance/ Accounting Expert
- Hospitality Industrial Specialist.
MS in Germany Salary
With a Masters degree in Germany, you may find work not just in Germany but all across the globe. The table below provides a list of positions in Germany following MS and their related wages in several sectors:
Salary in India after MS in Germany
The salary is usually higher for the students studying in Germany with the course there in the homeland degree. There are various good jobs for the students after pursuing a course in a college in India from Germany.
The minimum expectant rate can be around 1 lac rupees and it can be increased further with their experiences. The below table is for minimum wage at entry-level.
|Salary per year in INR
|1-2 lacs and above
|Other Medical Professional
|Finance/ Accounting Expert
|Hospitality Industrial Professional
Check Out: Letter of Recommendation
LOR samples for MS in Germany
Around 2-3 LORs are required based on the university preference from the students. It plays an important role for scanning the candidate’s image and reputation of his prescribed work done in the university based on his/her academic profile which gives an idea for the university that how enthusiast and the focused student is and will he be able to perform better or not in the joining university.
There are several parameters that have to be noted for writing the LOR.
- Think of the 2-3 people who can give you a good recommendation. Which means
- You have attended their lecture or worked with them in the past
- They know at your personal level (not necessarily, e.g. college dean)
- They should be in a respectable position in the organization.
- Write to them politely by asking if they can write a positive letter of recommendation for you. You can also send a copy of your transcript etc. reminding them of your good performance in their respective classes.
- Take an appointment with your recommender and ask them if they need any additional information related to writing the recommendation of the letter. You can explain to them things like why you are interested in applying for a particular course and to a particular university etc.
- Think from your recommender’s perspective which means that Let the draft be in the appreciative tone but do not exceed the boundary on any occasion.
- There should be a mention of how long and in what the capacity the recommender knows a particular student.
- Include some information related statistics in LOR. E.g. the student was one among the top 10% of his/her class. It becomes an important piece of information for the admission committee.
- If you have to prepare the multiple drafts for the different recommenders, make sure that you entirely change the content with minimal overlap in LOR.
- Lastly, remember that you can embellish the truth in any way you like it, but don’t write false/untrue statements. This can lead to disrespectful to your recommender and by doing this, you might even offend them.
- Once your recommender hands you the final LOR, make sure that it is stamped, signed and sealed (if necessary) by the prescribed university. After that thank them for the recommendation that they provided for you and ask them if it is okay to use their email address for online recommendations.
- Note down your recommender’s personal email address and in case any doubt feel free to ask them.
Minimum CGPA required for MS in Germany
The minimum CGPA required to do MS in Germany is 7 or 70% to be in a safe zone and to get admission in college. However, if you want to get admission to the top-ranked university you have to need the best score in IELTS or any other entrance exam with your minimum CGPA be around 8.5.
There are several things that must be noted to get minimum CGPA
- Study well
- Practice the test sessions
- Clear all the doubts
- Do assignments on time
- Complete your syllabus before the exam but not during the night-time full study.
- Discuss the doubts with the teachers well.
- Perform well in the exam
- Try to attain that goal of CGPA as per you want to choose the course and college to study in Germany.
- Make regular notes.
- Perform well right from the beginning of the semester itself to achieve a good range of CGPA.
MS in Germany vs Canada
MS degree in both the colleges is on its top performance with high skilled abilities in technologies and well-researched lab with good hiring placements and well-defined structured courses.
But there are some unique valid reasons which make the difference and choice of the students to choose the colleges in Germany rather than Canada which are as follows: –
|MS in Canada
|MS in Germany
|The tuition fees vary from 8
lacs to 20 lacs
|The tuition fees vary from 0 Rs. To 15 lacs
|Room and living expenses can
cost 8 lacs to 12 lacs
|Room and living costs can occur at
6 lacs to 7 lacs per year.
|Students can work 40 hours
|Students can work 90 days full time
in an academic year.
|Scholarships available are less
comparative than Germany.
|A wide number of Scholarships are
available for the students than
|PGWP quick citizenship at
|At least 7 years on PR for citizenship
|Very cold weather depending
on where you stay
|Popular courses are Business
|Popular courses are Computer Science
Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Physics, Life
|Canadian Post work
Visa allows the
student to work for a
maximum of 3 years.
|The Residence permit of 18 months
duration is there for looking for a
job-related to their qualifications. If
you can’t then you can apply Residence permit an EU Blue Card.
|Jobs like nurse practitioners,
constructional managers, etc. are the most popular positions.
|Jobs in fields of health and sectors,
mechanical & automotive,
electrical and electronics,
building and construction,
information technology and
telecommunications, etc. are some
of the popular jobs.
|If you know the French language,
Quebec is better.
|German language level of C levels will lead you to more benefits.
Check Out: Masters in Canada
GRE for MS in Germany
For the top universities in Germany GRE is mandatory for all the students who seek admission with a good score in it.
There are some universities that also requires a University entrance exam along with the GRE, so it is recommended to the students that they go through the proper eligibility requirement for a particular university on its online web portal.
The Universities which accepts GRE scores as mandatory are:
- RWTH Aachen University
- University of Bayreuth
- Heidelberg University
- Dresden University of Technology
- Albert Ludwig’s University of Freiburg
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- University of Gottingen
- FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences
- University of Rostock
- University of Paderborn
MS in Germany without GRE
Most of the colleges in Germany does not require GRE for admission, however, the top colleges require the GRE score.
GRE is an additional score that can add in the profile to look good for those universities who does not require GRE. GRE scores depend upon the courses you choose in a particular university.
- Technical University of Berlin
- University of Stuttgart
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Hamburg
- University of Bayreuth
- University of Cologne
- University of Kiel
- Leipzig University
- GISMA Business School
- SRH Hochschule
Check Out: MBA in Germany without GMAT
1-year MS in Germany
There are various colleges which are providing a 1-year diploma, certificate courses for the MS in Germany. It can be earned full time, part-time or online mode of education.
Achieving this degree can lead you to a good job but in order to get the best job position and salary 2-3 yrs. program is to be recommended.
However, the 1-year program can add up in your profile to look it attractive or to pursue a 4 years equivalent degree if any of the students have pursued with 3 yrs. bachelor’s degree. It varies with the universities.
The Top Universities with 1-year MS in Germany course are:
- GISMA Business School – Cost 16,500 Euros
- Arden University – Cost 15,000 Euros
- ESCP Europe Business School – Cost 19,250 Euros
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology – Cost 24000 Euros
- WHU- Otto Beisheim School – Cost 17,244 Euros
- PFH Private University – Cost – 9k-14k Euros
- Berlin School of business – Cost – 11,800 Euros
- University of Applied Science – 13,188 Euros
- International Business school – 480 Euros per module
- The University of Cologne – Free tuition fee.
After MS in Germany
The country has a very attractive market for qualified workers. Having a German master’s degree would be very beneficial for the job. After the official competence of your degree, you will have 18 months to find a job.
This period gets reduced to 6 months if you return to your home country as soon as you complete your degree. One can also go for higher education such as doctrine courses to study or either can do with their job.
The top 10 courses after MS in Germany are:
- Microbiology and biochemistry
- System neuroscience
- Infection Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Economical and statistical studies
- Nuclear Physics
- Quantitative Biosciences
- Drug research
MS in Germany with a Low GPA
It is recommended that a GPA of about 3.0 on five scales must be required by the students to get enrolled in the best universities in Germany. Students with 2.5 GPA can also apply for the universities which have the low-grade point criteria.
The grades are the main requirement for the students for getting a perfect job to the students. It becomes difficult to track the low GPA College in MS in Germany.
However, the exact information can only be gained through the profile evaluator and the university portal.
Some of the college which accepts low GPA are:
- Fachhochschule Lubeck
- Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg
- Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nurnberg
Ans. It is generally for 2-3 years varying from university to university.
Ans. The German language is compulsory but now is English is also available in all courses.
Ans. Generally, IELTS/TOEFL/GRE are been required for admission in Germany.
Ans. Yes, some of the universities accept the GATE scores.
The German universities might not accept students who have more than 4-5 backlogs. If there is a backlog for the international students, it is recommended that your reason should be very strong to justify it based on the Statement of purpose you have submitted to the university.
However, the top German universities will never accept international students having any backlogs. If it still arises, a proper valid reason should be ready from the student side.